Posted: 14 years ago
hi all,

Ragini calls Ranvirji, ranvir and wouldn't it be nice if Sadi also starts calling Alekh ji Alekh?

That will be sooo sweet...

I wish they show some nice scenes where he is asking her to say Alekh instead of Alekh ji and,

Ragvir tease Sadhana..
i would love it if alekh did not respond to sadi... if she called her AlekhJI,,, but only when she called him alekh lol

i hope that happens soon
It will sound weird for me to hear alekh instead of alekh ji from sadhna after almost 2 and half years 😆 But I really want this to happen it will be cute and nice to see how sadhna will tell this to alekh 😍 😍 😍
I also want Sadi to say Aalkeh.......wa wa....kya din hoga wo.....
I feel a tremendous passion for the word "Alekhji'...that "ji" actually gives a different touch altogether to their love story...
hyee alekh she tell toh i fully luv it nd waterlily ur sign pic is rockinggggggggg

sadhna always respect alekh forever. she never hurts him but he hurts her a lot after his mental condition.😲

i see sadhna's lips only to say "ALEKHJI" i was surprised why sadhna called alekh "alekhJI"?

i feel that i would like sadhna to call him alekh once.😛

i think alekh will tell her to call him 'alekh' instead of 'alekh ji'
aww really wil lov 2 c... but sadi alekh kahegi.???. kinna ajeeeb lage ga naa... :)
wese itna sharmati hai woh.. alekh kehne main ussay kaaafi waqt lage ga.... hainaa...
Sakki
Originally posted by Anjuab

It will sound weird for me to hear alekh instead of alekh ji from sadhna after almost 2 and half years 😆 But I really want this to happen it will be cute and nice to see how sadhna will tell this to alekh 😍 😍 😍

yes it will be cute, but I think its cute too when sadhna calls him alekhJI, sadhna is a very soft person who respects everyone, her husband too, so I think  all her love is in this "JI"

and by the way I love your avatar, angad looks soo gorgeous in this pic!!