Chat Clubs

~*Koffee With TV # 10*~

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

Banner by: Vish aka Mehvish_Armaan πŸ€—

Do you watch every other show that is listed on this india- forum? Can you relate almost every actor with a famous character role? do you end up humming/ singing a song that has been modified by some serial? do you keep tabs on almost every show and their storylines? are you aware of the behind the scenes action that occurs in most shows? do you get excited when a few shows pull a collaboration for a certain S pecial E pisode or for a N E w award ceremony? do you laugh at jokes that have to do with their characters? do your parents think you' re weird when you know everything before even watching the show?

" If most of the answers are a Y E S then this is the place for you!"

Written by: ShwetaπŸ€—

~*Previous Link*~

Koffee With TV #1

Koffee With TV #2

Koffee With TV  #3

Koffee With TV  #4

Koffee With TV  #5

Kofee With TV # 6

Kofee With TV # 7

Kofee With TV # 8

Kofee With TV # 9

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1087206

Kofee With TV # 10

Welcome Everyone!!!
Gagan
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gagan, Nandini and Mohit might get together once the family realizes that there's no other option, they'll go to Mohit, lol. I think Naitik has to forgive Mohit first and then work towards Nandini and Mohit.

Waise, you're right, Nandini and Mohit have more chemistry. Heck, even Bhabima and Daddaji have more chemistry than Naksh.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
@Raj: I will comment on your post though i wont have much to contrbute as i watch Rishta.com, but once again not religiously πŸ˜†
man do i watch any show fully.. its like mumbo jumbo of so many shows πŸ˜†.
oh so you dont like nandini either? πŸ˜†

@Rahm: oh i knowww right.. anyone could create chemistry but them...
but man what selfish family they would only agree to mohit after they dont find good proposal... thst is soo lame
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 14 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
guys tell me is anyone watching yahan main ghar ghar kheli on zee Edited by loving_bird - 14 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rahm

Gagan, Nandini and Mohit might get together once the family realizes that there's no other option, they'll go to Mohit, lol. I think Naitik has to forgive Mohit first and then work towards Nandini and Mohit.

Waise, you're right, Nandini and Mohit have more chemistry. Heck, even Bhabima and Daddaji have more chemistry than Naksh.

I agree with you..πŸ˜† Bhabhi maa and Daddaji do such a good job! even akshara's mum and dad are good couple too, but best is shaurya and varsha

Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Gagan: Dutta has seen the real nakku, but he didn't recognize her..it was in the street when he was saving her.....but again if he knows nakku is beautiful and falls in love, won't it be shallow? I think he should fall in love first so that it is proved that looks don't matter......what do you think?
Rahm thumbnail
Gagan, the Singhanias are definitely selfish. When everyone found out about Nandini and Mohit's relationship, they blamed Akshara because she helped them. And Naitik was the worse.. he pretty much kicked his wife out of his house. She went to her parents. The Singhanias blamed Akshara for leaving even though they KNEW that Naitik asked her to leave.

They only wanted Akshara back when they had a huge pooja in the house and other family members were coming. Akshara showed up on her own and they were happy with her only because they needed her.

They are a disgusting family.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
@Tannvi:I watched it only about 5 times literally .. i may have an idea of the story but thats about it,.

@Bini: oh yess i remember that ahe didnt recognize her back then ..hmm though i would like to see that dutta himself sees the transformation.. that would be nice.
you remember when her real self was exposed for the first time?
that way..

btw
Pavirtra Rishta is good too if any of you watch it
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Btw, I watched BV last week, Saakshi Tanwar entered as Teepri!

Man, it was such a delight to see her do negative role after such a long time, but the show is fully crap, extended version of KSBKBT!! or even a more retrograde version of it!🀣

@Uttaran:

I liked Tappu's character, how she tries so hard to ruin the lead actress's life and actually prays to god to help her🀣

I find it amusing how COLORS manages to pull in high TRPs inspite of showing such crap

Rahm thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rajveer-

I agree with you..πŸ˜† Bhabhi maa and Daddaji do such a good job! even akshara's mum and dad are good couple too, but best is shaurya and varsha

Haan, Shauraya and Varsha's chemistry is good.

I'm telling you until Hina and Karan become good friends, nothing can be done for them. They don't deserve any awards.

Although Hina's acceptance speech really touched my heart. She thanked God and her team and her parents and started crying. It was sweet. I really like Hina. Her interviews are always nice and she's quite outspoken and full of opinions and seems to have a good head on her shoulders.