For my fellow Ashwini Kalsekar fans

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
A link to an episode of the serial, Siddant, where our Asha acted as a cop....😃

(note to mod-- if you want to delete ds post or close it, please do so!)

No Offense Meant....😳

http://www.rajshri.com/Video/Siddhant-Ep-26
Posted: 14 years ago
Ashwini has been someone whom i really liked when she was a part of CID..her look, her acting, her style..everything has been fantastic..and i feel till-date she has been the best Female Officer of CID in the past 12 yrs...

However, i dunno y i feel after she left CID, she shifted to the saas-bahu serials where she played villanious characters and dressed up and her make up also was😡...

Her worst choice of movie has been RGV's Phoonk series...How can someone of such callibre be a part of such mere stupidity( Sorry, if someone liked the series)..its not that i dont like ghost movies, but i cant bear Ashwini (our Asha) playing the ghosts(that too with a horrifying look, with a bandaid on her nose in the latest Phoonk 2)...she plays a character called Madhu who laughs in the oddest way possible!!..

All i wanna say is Please come back to CID, Ashwini... we love u, but if possible avoid such movies or serials where u dont have any scope of acting!! rona-dhona serials dont suit u cos u r different..and Ur fans here, miss u in CID!!
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sagnikasenapati

Ashwini has been someone whom i really liked when she was a part of CID..her look, her acting, her style..everything has been fantastic..and i feel till-date she has been the best Female Officer of CID in the past 12 yrs...

However, i dunno y i feel after she left CID, she shifted to the saas-bahu serials where she played villanious characters and dressed up and her make up also was😡...

Her worst choice of movie has been RGV's Phoonk series...How can someone of such callibre be a part of such mere stupidity( Sorry, if someone liked the series)..its not that i dont like ghost movies, but i cant bear Ashwini (our Asha) playing the ghosts(that too with a horrifying look, with a bandaid on her nose in the latest Phoonk 2)...she plays a character called Madhu who laughs in the oddest way possible!!..

All i wanna say is Please come back to CID, Ashwini... we love u, but if possible avoid such movies or serials where u dont have any scope of acting!! rona-dhona serials dont suit u cos u r different..and Ur fans here, miss u in CID!!
Guys wat do u think??am i wrong?? sorry if i have hurterd anyone's sentiments!!!
no no y wud u heart anyone yaar!! we all are asha fans and i do agree wt u!!! lol
Originally posted by sagnikasenapati

I agree with you to some extent that her choice of roles after CID weren't all that impressive but she stayed with the CID team for the longest period of time compared to most of the female cops who were more like a show piece not an officer, for me its the best thing about Ashwini.

You never know if she had any personal reasons or not why she quit the show, probably she was aging and stunts became slightly difficult ? You forgot one very important role she played called Jygyasa in Zee's Kasamh Se and she even got awards for that role.

She did a great job in CID as long as she stayed. We should think about the time she has been a part of it and enjoy the episodes instead of questioning why the lady chose to quit the show after sometime. Also it's entirely her decision as to why she chose the projects like Phoonk etc. What is boring for probably was interesting for her. Honestly speaking she even got to act in such respected banners is a big thing itself, not everyone gets a chance as she. I mean before CID who knew Ashwini Kalsekar?

Edited by Ambrosia - 13 years ago