Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
WOOOW! KRISHNA! :O  THe Genelia sigs/icons are amazingggggg! Coloring is to die for! The 1st siggy oughtaa be my favorite ever by you! Loveddd the background/texture you used! It goes so well with that picture..I love how you put such a simple font :))) 2nd siggy is also fantabb! Again, lovin' the texxture:))) coloring is superb.

this is blahhhh? YEAH RIGHT. LOL it's sooo prettttyy! Your blending is pretty unique...I mean, I could never make a sig like that!

The icons are cute! I really like, actually, LOVE your cropping.

& CONGRATULATIONS ON 50 PAGES! :D
Edited by Pianofied. - 13 years ago
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pianofied.

WOOOW! KRISHNA! :O  THe Genelia sigs/icons are amazingggggg! Coloring is to die for! The 1st siggy oughtaa be my favorite ever by you! Loveddd the background/texture you used! It goes so well with that picture..I love how you put such a simple font :))) 2nd siggy is also fantabb! Again, lovin' the texxture:))) coloring is superb. haha aww thank youu so much marium <3333 😳😃 all my fontss are simple. cuz idk how to install cool fonts 😆 but thanks so much :D

this is blahhhh? YEAH RIGHT. LOL it's sooo prettttyy! Your blending is pretty unique...I mean, I could never make a sig like that! hahaa thanksss. i had a hard time blending it loll. haha i'm pretty suree you could make a sig like that :P i'm in LOVE with your new sigss! they're soo goood :D

The icons are cute! I really like, actually, LOVE your cropping. thank youuuu (:

& CONGRATULATIONS ON 50 PAGES! :D haha wooot! finally at 50 pagesss.

:)
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I love the Shahid-Deepika sig!
HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Cute update! Esp like the Genelia one! It looks fantastic--everything is perfect, the blending and coloring and everything!!😛
I would use it but i don't really like the actress all that much.😳

🤗
XoXo
Yams
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anju101

I love the Shahid-Deepika sig!

thank youuu! don't they look good together?
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yamu21

Cute update! Esp like the Genelia one! It looks fantastic--everything is perfect, the blending and coloring and everything!!😛
I would use it but i don't really like the actress all that much.😳

🤗
XoXo
Yams

thank you so much Yams! <3 haha it's okay, i understand. i won't force you to like someone lmao :p
Chan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gorgeous update, Krishnaa! the icons are just fab, the genelia sigs came out great. (:
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xChandzx

Gorgeous update, Krishnaa! the icons are just fab, the genelia sigs came out great. (:

thanksss :)
snowflake0555 thumbnail
~ U p d a t e~

**My school started on August 25th so from now on, updates will be slower. I don't know when I'll be update from now on. This is my Junior Year so I'm gonna be extremely busy with school work so I don't know if I'll have time to make stuff. However, I'll update once in a while whenever I get the chance. So if I go inactive, don't tell me I didn't warn you!**

I might make some more Anjaana Anjaani stuff later on...because I'm pretty much in love with Ranbir & Priyanka right now. <3 And all the songs from the AA soundtrack...
especially Tujhe Bhula Diya-that's my favorite! (: <3 Go listen to the songs right now if you haven't heard them already!!!

Anjaana Anjaani update I've been promising for weeks now (:
Everything is free to use; please credit if you use the icons!

I'm actually really happy with this update! 😳

Icons

[

Signatures

Last Update: pg. 46 {Genelia,Shahika,Sonam,PC}

PM List - CHECK NEXT POST

Edited by snowflake0555 - 13 years ago
snowflake0555 thumbnail
PM list

I haven't properly made a PM list so this will be my first one. Lots of people do this so I'm going to start this now... if you would like me to PM you whenever I update/open my gallery/shop then press the 'LIKE' button on this post!

This will be my official PM list

--thank you--