Krish.Kreationz#6 || {pg97:ninadobrev,mausam,pc} - Page 38

xChandnix thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
woot woot for the big anjaana anjaani update next week, can't wait ;P

like seriously, everything is just really really pretty.i've seriously saved it all, loving your current style of sigs, the colouring is really pretty

..oh these are so cute, especially the first gen icons..your cropping is justt amazing ;P 

this is soooooo cute, i just love how you  coloured it, looks awesome

love how you edited/cropped the icon, its really pretty. when i tried to make a sig/icon using these pictures i found it so hard to get a decent colouring which worked but i love yours, so pretty (:

OMFG, SHUT UP 😵 

^THAT IS GORGEOUS. LIKE SERIOUSLY OMG, I LOVE IT.
its sooo pretty and the whole blending is amazing, love the brushes you used.

Aww, how cute
love how it came out;
text and all.
😍

SO USING THE SEC I GET RID OF MY CURRENT RK ONE ;)

^ omg its sooo pretty. i just love  how you used the brushes and the simple colouring, it really works and looks totally amazing.

eeeks, how pretty krish! LOVE how it came out  :)

OKAY, EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL
loved the update :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CHANDNI, can I just say I FREAKING LOVE YOU!? You're the bestest ever <3333

🤗🤗🤗🤗
snowflake0555 thumbnail
CHANDNIIIIII. Can I just say I FREAKING LOVE YOU!?

You're the bestest everrrrrr! <33333333333

🤗🤗🤗🤗
snowflake0555 thumbnail
okayyy something's wrong with IF... idk why that got posted twiceee. my B!

This content was originally posted by: xChandnix

woot woot for the big anjaana anjaani update next week, can't wait ;P next week or the week after! school starts wednesday mannn. kill me! 🤢😭

like seriously, everything is just really really pretty.i've seriously saved it all, loving your current style of sigs, the colouring is really pretty pshhh you're wayy too nice chandzz! 😳

..oh these are so cute, especially the first gen icons..your cropping is justt amazing ;P hahaha you noticed my trickkk. ;) i just crop them outta my sigs! lol i'm too lazy to make seperate/individual icons 😆 so i crop them out of my sig. hehe :P

this is soooooo cute, i just love how you  coloured it, looks awesome ty<33

love how you edited/cropped the icon, its really pretty. when i tried to make a sig/icon using these pictures i found it so hard to get a decent colouring which worked but i love yours, so pretty (: aww thank you chandzz <33 you're so niceee :D

OMFG, SHUT UP 😵 pfttt, you shut up! :P

^THAT IS GORGEOUS. LIKE SERIOUSLY OMG, I LOVE IT.
its sooo pretty and the whole blending is amazing, love the brushes you used. thanksssss. but my blending sucks compared to yours! lol it's a proven fact. 😆

Aww, how cute
love how it came out;
text and all.
😍

SO USING THE SEC I GET RID OF MY CURRENT RK ONE ;) haha aww <33 you're the bestest! i love yourrr RK one :D

^ omg its sooo pretty. i just love  how you used the brushes and the simple colouring, it really works and looks totally amazing. thanksss 😳

eeeks, how pretty krish! LOVE how it came out  :) and one final thank youuuuuu

OKAY, EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL
loved the update :P

^omg chandzzz that's so cuteee :D

<33
sarikax10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
everything is soooo gorgeous krish!!!! the gen ones are flawless! <3 i love the first two they r all so pretttty all of them! no lie. i like how u blended the pics together in the 3rd siggy 😊

sonam one is so so soooo freakinggg cute!!!!!! i love that sig and the text suits it perfectly! the priyanka one is nice luv the textures.

shahika one is awesome! my fav 😃 love the coloringgg and the lil pic in the middle is so nice! its stunning. gr8 job krishh! 👏

oh and the icons...wow what can i say im a big fan of them! love the croppin 👍🏼

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, thats such a prettylicious update! I love the way you use textures! i love the 2nd Gen one!! its dayum goood!

Amazing update Krishhy :))
sarikax10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i forgot to mention this but plz be sure to PM me when you have the AA update!! can't wait for this movieeee =]
snowflake0555 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarikax10

everything is soooo gorgeous krish!!!! the gen ones are flawless! <3 i love the first two they r all so pretttty all of them! no lie. i like how u blended the pics together in the 3rd siggy 😊 aww thanks so much!!! and thank you for usingg my sigs! 😳

sonam one is so so soooo freakinggg cute!!!!!! i love that sig and the text suits it perfectly! the priyanka one is nice luv the textures. lol thank youu!

shahika one is awesome! my fav 😃 love the coloringgg and the lil pic in the middle is so nice! its stunning. gr8 job krishh! 👏 thankss :) i like the shahika one too!

oh and the icons...wow what can i say im a big fan of them! love the croppin 👍🏼

thanks so muchh!
snowflake0555 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *payal_15*

Wow, thats such a prettylicious update! I love the way you use textures! i love the 2nd Gen one!! its dayum goood!

Amazing update Krishhy :))

Aww, thank you Payal :)
snowflake0555 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarikax10

i forgot to mention this but plz be sure to PM me when you have the AA update!! can't wait for this movieeee =]

alright, will PM you :)