•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
he is simple. She is naive. She loves making paranthas for her father's dhaba. She is happy being the bride-in-waiting, waiting patiently for her prince charming to surface. She is least concerned about what people think of her. That's Shanno for you, the daughter of Shanti Lal Halwai, who thinks that his daughter, Shanno, is the most suitable girl for any man in search of a wife.

Set against the backdrop of the beautiful landscape of Punjab - green fields, flowing streams and scenic landscapes, Shanno Ki Shaadi is a simple story of a young girl whose extended family is keen to see her married. Their concern is that her biological clock is ticking away. At 26, they feel Shanno is over the hill and must get married immediately.

Shanno's marriage is one of the most important topics discussed in the neighbourhood. In spite of having a "matchmaker" aunt in the family and despite the fact that Shanno herself meets enough young men who come to the dhaba to relish her paranthas, she's yet to find a proper match. Shanno's mother is very concerned about her daughter's plight.

She thinks Shanno has shut herself from the idea of marriage, and hence not meeting any suitable groom. She decides to tell Shanno that she dreamt that Matarani, the Goddess, told her that Shanno will soon find a groom. Shanno laughs it off, but finds herself waiting for the arrival of her prince charming!

Like all fairytales, Shanno's dream too comes true. She does meet him. But who is this prince charming? Is it just a passing dream or is he here to sweep Shanno off her feet? Will Shanno give in to the pressures of the family or will Shanno fall in love?

Shanno Ki Shaadi is a simple story with characters that are very real and true to life.
this show is so sweet and the characters are so cute! I wonder thow how ong it will last? After she get's married, what are they gonna call it? 😆 😆 😆
this is a funny show... 😆
Shanoo makes me laugh 😆
yeh thats wat i thought about after she gets married wat r they gonna dicuss, maybe her married life
This show is the best show on right now!!!! I love it!!! Thanx for sharing!!!!!

Originally posted by jaswargikoinahi

This show is the best show on right now!!!! I love it!!! Thanx for sharing!!!!!

u r right very right i like it too much ~ even vikas is too cute in this show.

tamaana.

Can you watch hindi movies online for free too like indian serials/dramas. I was wondering, can i see shanno ki shaadi from the beginning since i am a new user. I think it is interesting. I dont want to start the drama from the middle.

Thanx. 😊
Posted: 17 years ago
Shanno ki Shaddi is a great show. I love it and enjoy it. thanks