Dill Mill Gaye

Armaan's eyes, his eyes, his eyes 12/04

KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
'Tumne Sid par haath uthaya?'

With such piercing words of hers, more painful that envenomed darts or any dagger, Armaan felt if he could ever gather himself up at all...

And what about that piece of news that literally shook his world, that shattered him completely, that made him question if life was worth living at all..?

But no, here Riddhima, HIS Riddhima, was more concerned if Sid had been hurt or injured in the least... he didnt speak, his eyes did for himself... boring deep into hers, asking her, dont you feel anything for me at all now , Riddhima? 

And the pain in his eyes, reflecting upon the betrayal, the shock, the misery, the feelings of anguish, of anger, of love and passion... such expressive were his eyes that spoke more than a thousand words..

When he but saw Riddhima confessing to Sid that she had thought about forgetting Armaan to start a new life with him afresh, suddenly, there was no more pain. it was as if it had reached to its maximum possible venture, ready to overflow in the form of tears...

Armaan's tears, which were once so precious for each oone of us here, flow down as he looks at his Basket's dupatta in Sid's hand.. just think about it guys, what wud he have felt? It was as if suddenly he was smacked back, knowing that he shouldn't be intruding in a conversation going on between a man n his wife's ... n yet wasnt this his Riddhima, his Basket?

Your eyes stole the show Armaan, n they are enough for anyone to melt n know, just know that Riddhima and you are meant to be together...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
today armaan was fantastic in showing his pain through eyes he was even better then ridzs today n wen ridzs was talking with sid in locker room at that time armaan eyes which showed his pain n tears was very nice
..deepu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wondraful post yaar .. just loved it .... ARMAN'S EYES DOES THE MAGIC .... AS always ..... i feel his eyes act more .... i just love his eyes ... and most important .. the way u explained ur post ... is superb ..... luved each and every word ..... !!!
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i so agree his eyes are just best he can portraty anything from it lovely eyes
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today he was brilliant,the way he said Ridz tat it's not becoz of him but becoz of... Now tomorrow again my baby would cry..
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
        Armaan is Simply Best Today!!!👍🏼

But I cant seee him in tears
😭
~sumedha~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
spriha!!!!
you said it all.....how could she be so heartless?????
she's interrogating him about one silly punch what about his heart which she shattered into a million pieces????
i could feel the emotion of don't you feel anything for me all throughout the epi!!!
saying his eyes spoke volumes wud be an understatement!!!!
all the while he was saying do i have to say the words???? don't you know what i'm going thru riddhima???

love
sumedha
perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree
armaan made me cry again
ecspecially the first AR scene
when armaan thought ridz still cares and was talking about him leaving
poor guy
i can't bear to see him like this
arman_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
armaan he is so good with those expressions

why they make him cry so much

and riddhima
when ever we are trying not to hate u
u yor self only giving us a reason to hate u

how could u hurt him so badly that his pain has reached at last stage.......no emotions left in his eyes

u can't feel the pain but we do😭
and KSG love u dear for such wonderful performance👏
cleopatra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As u said His eyes stole the show. The pain was so evident in his eyes.I always say this ..KSG has the most expressive eyes.  Anyway..I'm so shocked that Riddhima has become so heartless that she went on shouting at him without stopping once to see  what her words are doing to him.