Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ashita Dhawan on Die-eating!-Article

pinky9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

April 9, 2010:Women are fond of maintaining proper shape and posture but there comes a time when they have to forget everything and binge on the food and praise the cook for formality and bubbly Ashita Dhawan aka Malti Bhabhi of Bidaai knows just what that is!

In a recent conversation with Ashita she speaks about her newly married life and she could not stop by saying, "Now a day I am on Die-Eating." Read it properly guys; it is not dieting which is usually done for being fit but its Die-Eating which means something else! "As we are newly married, people call us for lunch or dinner and we have to go at their places as we cannot say no to them due respect and thus after going there we have gorge on the food as even if we don't eat much they think that the food is not good. So to show that the food is damn tasty, we have to eat at our fullest."

"So now days I am on 'Die- eating' as we have to eat without making any choices. Thus, keeping our fitness aside I am making all the possibilities to gain my weight." signs off Ashita playfully.

Well, Ashita that may be the reason why people call you bubbly!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar / Sampurn

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters