that guy is disgusting....ouch

Posted: 13 years ago
how dare he was beating my sweet, cute Dev?? OMG they should on precap of today's epi that Dev met with Geet on outside location and they r having cute romantic moment when her bro comes n beat Dev :(( Poor geet ran away n didn't prevent that mad guy.
I also didn't understand who called Dev while taking pics then he got worried and what happened afterwards...precap seems different then whats shown.
will Dev gonna marry Geet? isn't Dev the male lead of this show? I read on another site that Dev is the male lead not Gurmeet!!!

any ideas guys??
yes male lead is gurmeet somehow i liked dev and geet better than gurmeet and geet...i don't think gurmeet will look good opposite geet...anywyas let#'s se what happens..actually dev has refused to marry geet right now..they have asked them to wait but geets family returns the kangan..now dev meets geet later and geeet;s bro hits him hard
why did dev refused to marry when he said he will keep her happy etc before during the lodi?? what about those promise etc stuffs?? confusing
awww are you serious? why does he beat  him up...crazy Brij! but Dev is no better lol though I love D&G
dev didn't hit him back instead tolerate it for sake of Geet...he looked so yummy when he was saying he wants to see geet as bride. Dev and Geet was wearing a purple dress...very hot couple...wink
Originally posted by stephhh

why did dev refused to marry when he said he will keep her happy etc before during the lodi?? what about those promise etc stuffs?? confusing
its got something with phone call....dunno y suddenly daarji wants Geet to return the kangan 😕....will have to wait till monday .......the week got over so soon
I know the week got over real soon :( Its so interesting!!
oh no!! marriage called off?? 😲

need to watch this epi!! lol like now!!
I hope D&G gets married and nothing bad happens between them
what marriage called off ... got to see the episode soon