Dill Mill Gaye

Tussi Great Ho KSG KSG KSG

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG yaar before I go gaga about my man I wanna thank the CV,  yeah me Sue wanna thank CV for such a beautiful episode, I just loved it..and the actors so damn rocked with her performance.

So after CV yes I need to talk about Jenny omg the AR scene in the locker room uff JODI of the ERA KAJEN ..they can make us cry, laugh, romance, be passionate, nokh joh what not ooooooh love kajen

and now my man ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ KSG KSG KSG KSG KSG

KSG has the most passionate eyes I have ever seen in a man.  When a man is looked at the first thing we tend to see are the eyes ..Man KSG eyes are the best I have ever seen and they just make you MELTTTTTT

nd that eyes were crying and tears poured from those eyes..my heart broke into million pieaces and i died the moment i saw him go broken..yaar the day i thought should never happen to ARmaan happened today ..THE BLACK DAY OF ARMAAN RIDHIMMA PASSIONATE LOVE STORY

The eyes which has so much innocence in them, where i could see so much naughtiness showed so much of pain today, yet it was captivating mesmerizing

And in today's episode, when he and Riddhima were talking in the locker room, when asked her if she could not wait for some more time omgggggggg and the way he looked at ther after saying that...OMGosh...I lost it. I was like Take Me!!! Please!!!! Take Me!!! Forget Riddhima!!! I want you to take me!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm all there for you to hug you and give you all the comfort and take all your pain which Ridhimma gave

Jokes apart, I'm serious since he does not have anyone to console i want Ammy to come to me

God I love Armaan!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I want him to look at me the way he looks at Riddhima! N I would give him all the hugs and kisses that he wants !!!

SO WILL ALL ARMAAN FANZZZZwhat girlzz
A BIg Salute to KSG's extrordinary performance..yes sweetheart you are keeping up your words you gave your fanzz..u will keep entertaining us until we love you

sssssssssss we all love you eternally ksg

Edited by Sue101 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hmmm liked the fact that Armaan stayed within his limits and did not get touchy touchy with Mrs Modi!!

arman_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sue101

OMG yaar before I go gaga about my man I wanna thank the CV,  yeah me Sue wanna thank CV for such a beautiful episode, I just loved it..and the actors so damn rocked with her performance.(well it looked like after ages e are watching actual dmg)

So after CV yes I need to talk about Jenny omg the AR scene in the locker room uff JODI of the ERA KAJEN ..they can make us cry, laugh, romance, be passionate, nokh joh what not ooooooh love kajen(this is called chemistry......with sizzling fire)

and now my man ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ KSG KSG KSG KSG KSG

KSG has the most passionate eyes I have ever seen in a man. (we drool over his eyes.....and still go crazzy over that๐Ÿ˜ณ) When a man is looked at the first thing we tend to see are the eyes ..Man KSG eyes are the best I have ever seen and they just make you MELTTTTTT(i loveeeeee to melt like an ice-cream that to chocolate one๐Ÿ˜‰)

nd that eyes were crying and tears poured from those eyes..my heart broke into million pieaces and i died the moment i saw him go broken..yaar the day i thought should never happen to ARmaan happened today ..(don't talk about that gosh it has not only ripped his heart but our's too)THE BLACK DAY OF ARMAAN RIDHIMMA PASSIONATE LOVE STORY(i wish the sunray soon fall on armaan riddhima love story to bright their life once again)

The eyes which has so much innocence in them, where i could see so much naughtiness showed so much of pain today, yet it was captivating mesmerizing(i miss that sweet,innocent,meschivous naughtyness in his eyes....today was only pain was visible๐Ÿ˜ญ)

And in today's episode, when he and Riddhima were talking in the locker room, when asked her if she could not wait for some more time omgggggggg and the way he looked at ther after saying that...OMGosh...I lost it.(it was his last hope which spoke,he wished that riddhima will say no armaan i was joking i am all yours but no that was most painfull truth which he could never think off) I was like Take Me!!! Please!!!! Take Me!!! Forget Riddhima!!! I want you to take me!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm all there for you to hug you and give you all the comfort and take all your pain which Ridhimma gave(we all wanna give him a tight hug ๐Ÿค—and take away all your pain.....u r so precious for us armaan that we would do anything for u)

Jokes apart, I'm serious since he does not have anyone to console i want Ammy to come to me

God I love Armaan!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I want him to look at me the way he looks at Riddhima! N I would give him all the hugs and kisses that he wants !!!(hehehe ๐Ÿ˜†that's the dream we all wish for.....but he is a loyal and faithful boyfrnd,he only loves riddhima so what she keep on hurting him)

SO WILL ALL ARMAAN FANZZZZwhat girlzz
A BIg Salute to KSG's extrordinary performance..yes sweetheart you are keeping up your words you gave your fanzz..u will keep entertaining us until we love you(and we promise him we will keep loving him always without anycondition.........love u jaan,love u KSG๐Ÿ˜Š thanks for this wonderful performance)

sssssssssss we all love you eternally ksg(yup we do........and we are soooooo proud to be your fan)

and sue this is for u darling for such a beautiful post๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘
and hugs and kisses also๐Ÿ˜‰

arman_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

hmmm liked the fact that Armaan stayed within his limits and did not get touchy touchy with Mrs Modi!!

well read the post title dear
it is about KSG not armaan

so kindly don't right wrong thing
thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heres me saluting Karan Singh Grover for his acting! :)
Each and every move and dialogue and expression of his in the episode made me upset. And the Terrace scene... Locker room scene, when he went down on his knees crying, throwed the bench and punched the wall, i was actually crying, gaspingg!

When he shouted 'RIDDHIMA', i was moved. I was shivering. Crying! I was crying like... Ahh, like a stupid, nah,... Lol.

And ditto at whatever you said. Jenny was Amazing too. Her dialogue delivery was TOO GOOD!

Oh, oh, when he said, 'Mujhe tumhare bina jena nahi aata hai'... WOW! :|
He was just out of the world, i would say. Am at a loss of words to praise now. :)
KSG, You rock man! Love him! <3
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hats of to ksg
he is a wicked actor
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I bow down to his awesomeness!
He's perfect to the T! love him to bits!
uzmakhan thumbnail

hahaha....gr8 post yaar!!

excellent acting by kajen today...especially ksg....he waz simply mind-blowing.....no1 can do justice to armaan's character more then ksg....ufff...i love him!!
and i really loved ur last line next to the AR pic....u have framed the whole phrase beautifually!!
AR forever!!
sweet_yashiaj thumbnail
totally agreee!KSG U ROCK! he was truely amazing today..gave a die heart performance n it was as if u ud see his entire pining heart in his eyes it was so sad..filled my eyes too :( love you ksg!