DangelzDesigns3|Clsd-Link to Next Gallery pg.150 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

congo dangelz :) your creations are really SO BEAUITFUL :)

Thank you so much Mehwish! 😊 Glad you like my creations! 😳
Update

*Yay* My first update in my new gallery/shop! 😃 Also, I have FINALLY completed my 2nd year final uni exams! So I don't have to deal with school anymore and I have 4 months off (well technically one month since I'll be doing summer school this year ). Oh well, atleast I'm happy that 2nd year is over for me! *Does the happy dance*  Just as a heads up, I'll be opening my shop for requests in my next update!

Enjoy and Please Comment. 😊

Feel Free To Use ~

KaJen (I didn't like the way my KaJen stuff came out!  There is a spelling mistake on the 2nd sig, but I couldn't change it lol.)

YuNa (Their fire escape scenes are always so adorable! 😳)

SuRaj (I know they're not a couple, but I hope they become one because they look so cute together!)

KriYa (I recently stumbled upon this show Pratigya and I really like the concept of the show. 😊 I'm in love with the KriYa jodi and I think they're 'hatke' and intense...not the typical cliched kind of jodi. 😳)

Hey Dangelzzzz,

OMG!! Your 3rd shop....yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

And you finished your 2nd year......*double* yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....congratulations dear!!👏👏

And abt the creations,I love all of them......YuvNa being the most gorgeous...the KaJen ones are pretty also..as I like their chemistry where sad scenes go.

Cant wait till you open your shop...!!😃

Keep them coming!!

-surbhi😊

Edited by arvanu - 13 years ago
what an amazing updatee! really lovee each sig, and the styles on each sigs is just wow.. you're so creativee :D awsome work :)
Originally posted by arvanu

Hey Dangelzzzz,

OMG!! Your 3rd shop....yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

And you finished your 2nd year......*double* yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....congratulations dear!!👏👏

And abt the creations,I love all of them......YuvNa being the most gorgeous...the KaJen ones are pretty also..as I like their chemistry where sad scenes go.

Cant wait till you open your shop...!!😃

Keep them coming!!

-surbhi😊

Thank you so much Surbhi! I am finally free from uni, atleast for now! 😆

Glad you loved the YuNa and KaJen sigs! 😳 I agree, KaJen depict sad scenes well sometimes.

Thanks once again, and yes I will hopefully open soon! 😊
Heyyy..thnx for the link, or knowing me I wouldn't have found the new shop😆 Anyway congrats on your new shop:) The recent update was amazing and what are you talking about, the KaJen stuff came out great;D Mindblowing stuff:)

congrats. thay r really nice. great job!!!

ohh my gosh dear on ur 3rd shop u are fantastic and amzing i love the kash stuff i m saving a lot for future use its rocking buddy just stunning i loved the style of urs its very stunning awsome awsome awsome awosme................

suggestion can u make an signy containing all the old dmg gang including rm,aa,kash,nana and sister lovely,minnie?
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

what an amazing updatee! really lovee each sig, and the styles on each sigs is just wow.. you're so creativee :D awsome work :)

Aww...thanks so much Mehwish! 😊 So sweet! Glad you liked the sigs and sig styles! 😳
Def PM me when you are open for a requests. I love to have a KaSh or JeRan sig by you soon:)