DangelzDesigns3|Clsd-Link to Next Gallery pg.150 - Page 117

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Maan_Mahi4Ever

Loved this update Dangelz Ji! The last two Maaneet ones where fabulous! Loved it when Geet said "suniye" 😉 and the Maaneet hug wqas just so funny n cute! Can't wait for your next gallery!

Love,
Mahi

Aww...thanks so much Mahi Ji! 😆 Glad you loved the last 2 Maaneet sigs! 😳 Those MG scenes were soo cutee! 😆

Originally posted by -Ami-

I want to say so much, but darn school refuses to let me write my essay. =(

BUT OMG! I love that text "Can we please have some privacy." OMG! HOW CUTE IS THAT? Gosh, your texts are like the most cutest and adorblest. =) Btw, that's my favorite Maaneet Siggy! =D

The coloring is also pretty! I LOVE the first Maaneet siggy too. *dreams*

ArSh ones are dreamy too!!

Kk, remember to tell me when you get to your next shop! I will seriously write an essay for you there. No matter what happens. Nothing will come between my essay and your new shop when it opens. =)

Aww....Amiiii *hugs* I know you want to say alott, and I want to read alot too! Glad you loved the first Maaneet sig and the 'privacy' sig! 😆 ðŸ˜³ I loved how that sig turned out myself =) The text I thought of randomly because it matched the pics. 😆 

Aww...you better write me an essay in my new shop! *glares at Ami* 😆 I will be opening my new shop soon =)
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

OMGG! LASTT UPDT DANGLEZZ! EKKKKKKKKKK! I LOVEEED IT! <333 my fav has to this onee:
AHH! I LOVE THAT SCENE! & the text if perfectt! <333 Aww...thanks so much Ayesha <33 I loved how this sig turned out myself 😆
^they look like a newly wed couple! OMG! soo soo cuteeE! <3333
OMG! "Suniyeeeee.." AWWW! OMG! when will they get married! and loveeeee maan! OMG! RED LOOKS HOTT ONN HIM! <333 well, every collor does..haha! Obviously they aren't gonna get married any time soon =( Maaaannnn...*floats to dreamland* I think black looks the best on him =)
OMGG! I LOVE THIS PIC! <3333 they are soo freakin closeee.
THEIR salse dance was soo soo sooo good! AHH! I wanna see a confession between them soo badly!<33 I love this pic too, and LOVED their dance <33 Don't think confession is happening anytime soon, cuz Armaan hasn't fallen for Shilpa yet =(
AMAZING textttt & coloring! Thank you soo muchh =)

Thank you so muchhh for your sweet comments Ayesha! Means a lot coming from a fab sig maker like yourself =)

Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

CONGO ON 150 pages! ;) open your next gall fast! ;) ily.

Thankss so muchh! Yes I will open my next gall really soon =) Love you too <3

Edited by Dangelz - 13 years ago
Here is the link to my 4th gallery everyone  - -> https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1476750

I want to thank everyone who have commented and visited my gallery here, and its because of all of you that I have been able to get to my fourth gallery =)