Only Vasu can defeat Vasu...

Posted: 14 years ago
as we were all thinking from yesterday's precap that Vasu will try to snatch Alekh's job and make him "majboor" that he comes back to her...but here she showed more her motherly concern and arranged an accomodation for Alekh, so that he can rest peacefully after his day's hard work.This is indeed a motherly gesture. I really like how the creatives showed it...

Whatever Sadhna or Ragini does with their soft ways, or Ranveer with his tough way, Vasu is not a person to bow down. So if indeed she bows down, that will be the time when the mother in Vasu takes over the egoistic woman in Vasu. As Sadhna said, a mother's feeling should never be suspected, it could be that her way is wrong. Even I was thinking, that Vasu needs to learn in a tough way. But after I saw the precap for tomorrow, when Vasu was crying like a child to Alekh, I can feel the fight that is going on inside Vasu...between a mother and an egoist woman..lets see if a mother's "mamta" can take over a business woman's "ego and aggression"...

I feel this is the right way to redeem Vasu's character. Because the same treatment of redemption which worked for Ragini and Alekh by means of evidences will not work for Vasu. Vasu is very well aware of Sadhna's contribution for Alekh and Rajvash family, so evidences will not do any good. Only Vasu herself can change Vasu by acknowledging her love for Alekh and expressing her gratitude to Sadhna...only she can make herself the "perfect mom" when her thoughts and actions coincide.

Totally agree with you...
You describe very well yaar...
Keep it up....
👍🏼
Originally posted by SaJan_Sana4ever

Totally agree with you...
You describe very well yaar...
Keep it up....
👍🏼

thanks...
actually, I feel Vasu is not a person who will get convinced by anyone, other than herself. She does what ever she feels is the right way...so her motherly love has to work wonders
Right again...
Omshanti...... 😃
I cannot agree with your post better, Omshanti....You have described Vasu perfectly well....After yesterday's precap, even I was under the impression that Vasu will take away the job from Alekh making him majbor, so he returns to her, but I was pleasantly surprised to see how her motherly love manifested as luxury, rather than show in the same clichd way that she takes away his job....This part is really well done by the creatives and I hope they never show Vasu's character stoop to low levels in case with Alekh...

Vasu should realise on her own that her ego is killing her, but she is still a great mother....IMHO 😊 Edited by svesum - 14 years ago
there is something called "proper timing"..when Sachin hits the ball with proper timing, he hits a six or else get caught in the mid-on or mid off..for vasu's mamta also, the timing is somehow not clicking...she is always caught in her ego in between, before her mamta can hit a six...but she will hit a six...
I agree with you with almost everything. The only one issue I have is that unless Vasu learns her lesson the hard way, she will bounce back to the same Vasu over and over like she has always been. You see, years back when she married Inderjit, she took over everything and always treated her sister as a third class citizen. Her ego had no problems when Ambika was asked to take her blessings by touching Vasu's feet. A normal younger sister (like Sadi) would not have her elder sister touch her feet even if she was her younger sister-in-law. Vasu also always acted arrogantly with her devar (Ambika's husband), otherwise both brothers would have had equal say in the business. My point is that in more than 25 years despite Vasu going through emotional turmoil in her personal life never totally changed. She may be nice to someone for a few days here and there and then get to her old self back. So, I don't think  Vasu can redeem herself unless she gets a big jolt in some way (like Inderjit breaking his marriage with her, even if just to scare her). Vasu has to lose something to realize how badly she has treated everyone around her.
Originally posted by suresh555

I agree with you with almost everything. The only one issue I have is that unless Vasu learns her lesson the hard way, she will bounce back to the same Vasu over and over like she has always been. You see, years back when she married Inderjit, she took over everything and always treated her sister as a third class citizen. Her ego had no problems when Ambika was asked to take her blessings by touching Vasu's feet. A normal younger sister (like Sadi) would not have her elder sister touch her feet even if she was her younger sister-in-law. Vasu also always acted arrogantly with her devar (Ambika's husband), otherwise both brothers would have had equal say in the business. My point is that in more than 25 years despite Vasu going through emotional turmoil in her personal life never totally changed. She may be nice to someone for a few days here and there and then get to her old self back. So, I don't think  Vasu can redeem herself unless she gets a big jolt in some way (like Inderjit breaking his marriage with her, even if just to scare her). Vasu has to lose something to realize how badly she has treated everyone around her.

I think the emotional turmoil that Vasu would go through, would help the mother in Vasu win her ego that she had been living with since childhood.
actually, only a mother' s affection can beat this ego, no other relationship can make this impossible happen...Vasu is not a person to get changed easily, even if she changes, she will come back with vengeance. She herself from inside needs to realise to change.

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

as we were all thinking from yesterday's precap that Vasu will try to snatch Alekh's job and make him "majboor" that he comes back to her...but here she showed more her motherly concern and arranged an accomodation for Alekh, so that he can rest peacefully after his day's hard work.This is indeed a motherly gesture. I really like how the creatives showed it...

Whatever Sadhna or Ragini does with their soft ways, or Ranveer with his tough way, Vasu is not a person to bow down. So if indeed she bows down, that will be the time when the mother in Vasu takes over the egoistic woman in Vasu. As Sadhna said, a mother's feeling should never be suspected, it could be that her way is wrong. Even I was thinking, that Vasu needs to learn in a tough way. But after I saw the precap for tomorrow, when Vasu was crying like a child to Alekh, I can feel the fight that is going on inside Vasu...between a mother and an egoist woman..lets see if a mother's "mamta" can take over a business woman's "ego and aggression"...

I feel this is the right way to redeem Vasu's character. Because the same treatment of redemption which worked for Ragini and Alekh by means of evidences will not work for Vasu. Vasu is very well aware of Sadhna's contribution for Alekh and Rajvash family, so evidences will not do any good. Only Vasu herself can change Vasu by acknowledging her love for Alekh and expressing her gratitude to Sadhna...only she can make herself the "perfect mom" when her thoughts and actions coincide.

True, but for that to happen she needs to face some big problem. Because this time if she learns her lesson, then she should not forget. Like how Ragini and Alekh have got it now. Ok, they realised by getting evidence. But I feel both of them have started hating themselves for ill-treating Sadhna. I felt specially Ragini because, whatever Sadhna has done to her till now, Ragini has done the opposite (though she is repenting and trying to correct it now). I can imagine how that girl must have felt about herself. And same with Alekh too.

Vasu has to face a bigger problem now, otherwise just her "mamtha" will not be enough to crash the ego which is built strong in her for the past 40-45 years. And even if she yields now, it will be temporary. And same story will repeat (Remember, mamaji's house is still under loan 😉)

Edited by reguser - 14 years ago