Written-update March 30th 2010

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Mihir apologizes to shamardas's mother and says that it was our fault Akashi taught that shamar had stolen the chain…she says what are u saying sir..it doesn't sound right that ur asking for forgivness from me. He says that please don't call me sir I am like ur song please call me "beta" I will really like it. Akashi says sorry to mihir. He says its ok Akashi mistakes and misunderstandings happen with everyone forget it. They all leave. Vishal is all fuming and is talking to nema foi he says that "what does Akashi think of herself, she doesn't get along with anyone." Nema foi is thinking to herself that there was something in her warning"that one day will come for one day."
Shamar's mother is in the kitchen and is waiting for him. His other son comes and is says that are you a human or stone…after everything that happened shamar doesn't even care and you are here waiting for him… he says that he doesn't care about you…and you know whenever a fight happenes he doesn't get home till late…his mom replies saying that how can a mother eat before her son. Her son leaves from there shamar's mother goes outside in the yard where shamar is sitting and(he looks drunk)she comes closer and says that "shamar I don't like it when you get blamed when you haven't done anything. Shamar says that "ma" I am not upset because that girl called me a thief and you accepted it.tomorrow someone else would call me "lotera" and you will accept that too." He says its ok ma you spared(he gets up and goes to sit near the door) for one mistake hit me here. His mom goes and brings him food and says here shamar eat this I had saved food for you. I thought when you get back you will eat it. Shamar says I have eaten enough today everyone gave me a lot to eat(it's a metaphor lol btw) she gets upset and says but I guess you won't and gets up starts to leave from there when shamar also stands up and goes after her… he says I know that you haven't eaten either…this mischievous acts won't work you have to eat too(they go and eat, a good son and mother moment they feed each other)
At the asylum mihir has come to visit smirti when he notices her coming limping. He goes and asks her what happened smirti, how did you fall down? She says I got hurt I didn't fell down. Mihir yells at the nurses(I guess lol its hard to tell who is the doc and who is the nurse here lol) and says is this how you take care of people here I had left my wife thinking that you would be careful with her and take proper care of her . the doc hears all this and comes out mihir goes up to her but she says please calm down and she tells the nurse to take smirti from there. While the nurses are taking smirti the 3 sisters arrive and see smirti and ask what happened to her why is she walking like that from the nurses. She says that her husband is talking about the same thing to the doc…mihir and the doc;s conversation is muted…after their convo. Is done the doc says that I have to go and see other patients' relatives also and goes from there. Purva asks mihir about smirti to what he replies that smirti had been saying yesterday that tomorrow is a special day for her and she wants to spend it with her husband and her kid. Purva says what was yesterday "mihir says that prem turned a month old yesterday" and smirti wanted to spend it with us. We all forgot but she didn't. they hear smirti singing the lori again and they go to see her she is sitting outside with her doll(baby) and everyone else also come closer around her. All of them sit next to her and the nurse takes a pic of all of them. Then they take smirti inside and 3 sisters and mihir are left there looking sad.
Kamini is shown talking to her friend who says that I have to go abroad due to my property issues but I have to leave something with you. She says you're the only one who will totally will take care of her. kamini says what is it. She says my daughter mansi, I wanted to take her along with me but she is doing an important research that's why she is refusing to go that's why I thought I would leave her with you. Because you're the one whom I can trust. Kamini says you trust me that's why we are friends. You bring her here before you leave and go to London worry free. I will take care of her. Mansi's mother says it wont be long. Kamini tells her that its her house she can stay as long as she wants. Her mom says that she will come here tonight. They say bye to each other and she leaves. Purva is thinking about what happened with smirti and is crying in her room. Akashi and anokhi come there and are talking to each other Akashi says that "di" gave strength to mihir jiju but her own strength…" anokhi says I will go talk to her…akashi stops her saying that di is thinking about smirti and is thinking what would happen to us after her marriage. She says that smile cannot be brought on her face by us. Akashi thinks of Amar. And they both go. Kamini is calling the servant to go clean the guest room…shamar's mom says that the servant is busy in the kitchen…and whats happening…kamini says that my friends daughter will be living here for a few days. She says oh good coz after smirti had left the whole house was quiet… kamini cuts her off saying that u have been talking a lot lately go and clean the guest room. She leaves….mihir has showered prem and is dressing him up…when shamar's brother comes saying that they have to go to a meeting. Kamini comes and says you go to the meeting and I will take care of prem…mihir says no I will do it myself…he gets him ready and leaves.kamini says whenever I see mihir with prem I get happy and sad too coz he is soo busy with work already and he is upset because of smirti…she says there most be someone who will make mihir happy…when mansi is shown walking in…and her mom introduces her…she greets kamini..
Precap: purva is being teased by her sisters. They are saying that she is from madhubala times…she says am I from that time wait and Amar and purva are shown doing an act lol…

P.S. Sorry for typos and errors again u guys did the update at midnight
do press the like button 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for the wonderful update