Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Bartz

Arey aisa mat kaho...there are lots of people across the border who do care. Since the day this news broke out they are on top of the world with some sort of sense of achievement πŸ˜†
Itne saalon baad koi khushi mile hai us per paani mat daloo πŸ˜†

But ...Krystal and Khatarnak lage raho munnabhai πŸ˜›

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2010/apr/030410-Sania-Mirza-Imran-Shoaib-Ayesha-grand-wedding.htm

Sania, a hit with Pakistanis

Shortly after Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik confirmed that they were getting married on April 15, a community named 'We welcome Bhabhi Sania Mirza to Pakistan' was created on  Facebook.

Pakistanis are going gaga over the upcoming wedding on the social networking website and are taking pride in the fact that Sania Mirza would soon be Pakistan's 'bahu'. 🀣

So far over 300 Pakistanis have joined in to welcome 'Sania Bhabhi' to Pakistan.

Elsewhere in the blogosphere, Pakistanis are wondering if Sania would play for Pakistan or change her surname to 'Malik' while some are betting on the longevity of the marriage.

The FB group has croseed 1000 members! πŸ˜†

Are there any new talent emerging from Indian tennis?... Sania is finished, new talent needs to be encouraged.

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

here u  are busy dissecting his looks, and there on Facebook, Pakis are busy rejoicing about "Sania Bhabhi"

some of the comments from that page:

"Indians ko ab bahot jalan ho raha hai na....ab Pakistani cheetah jo le gayi bulbul ko"

"So Pakistani hero bowled out clean all Indian guys and won Sania"

"Sania is settling in Dubai but she will be pakka Sialkoti"

πŸ˜†

Pakistani cheetah? 🀣🀣

just take a look at this...

*viewbies note: Edited - making fun of celebrity. Please keep comments within reasonable limits. If you do not like someone please do not make comments that can be offensive*

Edited by return_to_hades - 14 years ago
koi faida nahi...bandar ho ya cheetah,......aaakhir sania to uska hi hai na!🀣
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

koi faida nahi...bandar ho ya cheetah,......aaakhir sania to uska hi hai na!🀣

but we can still laugh 🀣
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's nice to hear that they both are getting married but as usual the media have to make such a big deal about it. JEEZ!😲
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this has turned into rofling club🀣
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was watching HT yesterday and all they had on was the Sania-Shoaib affair:

Will Sania Mirza play for Pakistan or not? That is the million dollar question. πŸ˜† Sania has claimed that she will continue to play for India and continue cheering for India in cricket games but she will still be loyal to her husband. Meanwhile here are some video clippings from Pakistan. They shows videos of the good-for-nothings dancing like Auro with their hands rotating on their heads. πŸ˜† Then the background music becomes somber and the reporter says: But there is a down side too. Then they show a clipping of how Malik said somehong about her wife after being called on the presentation. Is this true? Has Shoaib Malik been married to Ayesha Siddiqui? Then some worthless crap(not that the others aren't) about how Malik's brother will sue her and how the head of the Islamic Association of Hydrabad. Then the reporter says now we join our HT astrologer to know more about their martial affair. And this was THE funniest part 🀣Need I say anything? Then they showed how the SS has started it's shitty campaign on how Sania doesn't deserve to be an Indian and SS activists throwing stones and protesting at Sania's house and how finally a rational response by a women activist who says why the hell should we care about the whole affair. Looks like SS doesn't have people to beat up and Muslims and non-Mumbians to comment on    πŸ˜† All in all, at the end, I had tears in my eyes(from both laughter and crying) Need I say why I was laughing? πŸ˜† I was crying bcause I was wondering where the world's coming to, with more than a billion people following this marriage. πŸ˜† Also, they interviewed Indians and Pakis to see their response. The Indians either said that why should we care or they said that this will be a stepping stone to better the strained relations and the Pakis are just happy that Shoaib is marrying a Muslim and that she should play for Pakistan. Just goes to show the difference in mentality.Edited by debayon - 14 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: debayon

Will Sania Mirza play for Pakistan or not? That is the million dollar question. πŸ˜† Sania has claimed that she will continue to play for India and continue cheering for India in cricket games but she will still be loyal to her husband. Meanwhile here are some video clippings from Pakistan. They shows videos of the good-for-nothings dancing like Auro with their hands rotating on their heads. πŸ˜† Then the background music becomes somber and the reporter says: But there is a down side too. Then they show a clipping of how Malik said somehong about her wife after being called on the presentation. Is this true? Has Shoaib Malik been married to Ayesha Siddiqui? Then some worthless crap(not that the others aren't) about how Malik's brother will sue her and how the head of the Islamic Association of Hydrabad. Then the reporter says now we join our HT astrologer to know more about their martial affair. And this was THE funniest part 🀣Need I say anything? Then they showed how the SS has started it's shitty campaign on how Sania doesn't deserve to be an Indian and SS activists throwing stones and protesting at Sania's house and how finally a rational response by a women activist who says why the hell should we care about the whole affair. Looks like SS doesn't have people to beat up and Muslims and non-Mumbians to comment on    πŸ˜† All in all, at the end, I had tears in my eyes(from both laughter and crying) Need I say why I was laughing? πŸ˜† I was crying bcause I was wondering where the world's coming to, with more than a billion people following this marriage. πŸ˜† Also, they interviewed Indians and Pakis to see their response. The Indians either said that why should we care or they said that this will be a stepping stone to better the strained relations and the Pakis are just happy that Shoaib is marrying a Muslim and that she should play for Pakistan. Just goes to show the difference in mentality.

Ya Allah I wish people can be more gracious. So your soft heart was moved to tears, looks like an Atheist like you is superior to the so called religious people.πŸ˜‰
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually  I think SM marrying another SM makes good gossip material , so why deny anyone the pleasure ? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: debayon

Will Sania Mirza play for Pakistan or not? That is the million dollar question. πŸ˜† Sania has claimed that she will continue to play for India and continue cheering for India in cricket games but she will still be loyal to her husband. Meanwhile here are some video clippings from Pakistan. They shows videos of the good-for-nothings dancing like Auro with their hands rotating on their heads. πŸ˜† Then the background music becomes somber and the reporter says: But there is a down side too. Then they show a clipping of how Malik said somehong about her wife after being called on the presentation. Is this true? Has Shoaib Malik been married to Ayesha Siddiqui? Then some worthless crap(not that the others aren't) about how Malik's brother will sue her and how the head of the Islamic Association of Hydrabad. Then the reporter says now we join our HT astrologer to know more about their martial affair. And this was THE funniest part 🀣Need I say anything? Then they showed how the SS has started it's shitty campaign on how Sania doesn't deserve to be an Indian and SS activists throwing stones and protesting at Sania's house and how finally a rational response by a women activist who says why the hell should we care about the whole affair. Looks like SS doesn't have people to beat up and Muslims and non-Mumbians to comment on    πŸ˜† All in all, at the end, I had tears in my eyes(from both laughter and crying) Need I say why I was laughing? πŸ˜† I was crying bcause I was wondering where the world's coming to, with more than a billion people following this marriage. πŸ˜† Also, they interviewed Indians and Pakis to see their response. The Indians either said that why should we care or they said that this will be a stepping stone to better the strained relations and the Pakis are just happy that Shoaib is marrying a Muslim and that she should play for Pakistan. Just goes to show the difference in mentality.

These controversies could've been avoided if she just married someone from India πŸ˜†