Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik!

Posted: 14 years ago
Well,this topic hasn't been opened to discuss about their story but to discuss about the differences in the reactions of Indians and Pakistanis...

Well,I was just watching Headlines-Today and there they showed that Pakistanis were celebrating the news of Shoaib Malik getting married to Sania Mirza while the Indians were protesting outside Sania Mirza's house.

Don't you think this is not right considering all the peace talk between Indo-Pak?

I don't think this relation will solve all the differences between India and Pakistan but isn't it good to see an Indo-Pak marriage?😳

What do you guys think?

I saw some negative response from the pakistani side actually, i dont think they were happy either, but hey its love so oh well. πŸ˜›
It's no one else's business.  Don't know why folks on both sides are so busy speculating their marriage. 
Originally posted by P1nk

I saw some negative response from the pakistani side actually, i dont think they were happy either, but hey its love so oh well. πŸ˜›

Oh really?😲
Then we're even!πŸ˜†

yes really maam, its been on all the asian channels all bloody day! like come on as if we care! 😑
Originally posted by Gauri_3

It's no one else's business. Don't know why folks on both sides are so busy speculating their marriage.

It's none of anybody's business but theirs..
But it's quite a habit of the media to hype up things..Especially when it comes to personal matters.
So,it's just the discussion on the reactions and nothing else.
P1nk:-Hahaha..I know..
It's the media's everyday business to focus on the unwanted things..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ashrozia

It's none of anybody's business but theirs..
But it's quite a habit of the media to hype up things..Especially when it comes to personal matters.
So,it's just the discussion on the reactions and nothing else.

Actually I am miffed at media contemplating whether this alliance will strengthen indo-pak ties or not.  Just imagine if, god forbids, they end up getting divorced --- tab kya indo-pak war shuru kerwa dengeyπŸ˜†

I don't think anybody gives a sh!t about what Sania Mirza's doing. This is all a bunch of bull, made to create some hyped up news to create lame speculations, which would in turn boost the news channels TRP's, therefore benefiting them.
I just hope that media doesnt give unnecessary coverage and doesn't over-hype things.