Behenein

Written-update March 29, 2010

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Mihir and his mom come down and see the blackmailer guy…the blackmailer says to mihir"didn't you recognize me advocate Mihir?" mihir nods "no"…mihir's mother is thinking to herself saying I told him not to come here then why did he come?
The blackmailer says to mihir "how would u know me, kaminiji knows me very well..I am advocate abhiram B.(something)..I used to work with ur father." Mihir says oh yes yes.. I am sorry didn't recognize you.. I had heard ur name a lot from my father. He invited him to sit down. Mihir says that as far as I knew u used to live in Africa right? The advocate says yes son I still am living there. I had something to do for a long time that's why I am here. Mihir's mother is thinking to herself"oh god if he told my secret to mihir..a big storm is gonna come(metaphor lol). The advocate says I was passing by so thought would visit kaminiji also. Mihir says that's good. Before leaving back to Africa come over to our house for dinner, and asks kamini if its ok kamini nods and says yes yes why not please come sometime for dinner to the advocate. Advocate agrees and says sure once I am done with my work I will surely come and we will sit together and eat dinner. Mihir asking which work of urs is pending…he replies just a small work but there are many obstacles…I have to try something new…mihir says tell me if I can help u with ur work…mihir gets a call and leaves…kamini says what are you doing here I told you not to come here…he says that I came because of the money kamini replies that mihir keeps an eye on the accounts I cant take out that much money at once…he says that it wont be hard for me to open all ur secrets infront of mihir…give me the money otherwise…
Sameer arrives at anokhi's place and nema foi is surprised to why he is here…he greets everyone…purva asks what he is doing here and he says that I came to pick up anokhi…purva says she goes to dance class by herself always…sameer says I know but I thought that since we are going to the same place I thought that we will go together….akashi says yeah he is right….anokhi arrives and says hi to sameer…purva is upset and ask anokhi that why she called sameer and says that what will people say when u two go together on a bike…anokhi says who cares we are just friends purva says that a girl and a boy can never be friends..anokhi says that ok "di" I will tell him not to come again…. Purva says no its ok go with him for now and be careful not ask him again anokhi leaves…sameer asks anokhi about what she told purva…he says did u tell her that u like me a lot…she says yes no…he laughs and they leave…purva, Akashi, and nema foi are at the police station and have come to bail out vishal…they see shamadas there..he is arrested too…they bail out vishal and the officer asks who had filed the complaint and Akashi says I had…she signs and vishal is like I am not gonna go home mom…nema asks why not…he says I wanna go to mihir jiju's house…they come there and vishal is on mihir's feet asking for forgiveness…everyone is shocked..he asks for forgiveness from kamini and she slaps him…she says that ur right u should be punished u kidnapped my grandson…she goes on that she says that aren't u ashamed of coming to this house after what u did…she says that u weren't raised right that's why u are being punished by others…mihir cuts and and says that he will try to close the case there..the servant comes there and akashi notices her chain on her neck…and tells everyone…mihir asks the servant where she got the chain from…and she says that shamar has given me this chain….mihir tells her to call him…shamar refuses to go and says that I am not their servant and go tell them that if they need me they should come there…when the servant comes and tells them that shamr doesn't wanna come there Akashi says see I told u that he is the thief that's why he is not coming here.. they go to shamar's house and Akashi is like omg soo stinky and dusty how do these people live here…mihit asks shamar about the chain…Akashi says no jiju he hasn't found but stolen my chain..shamar gets mad and is about to slap Akashi when his mom comes and slaps him…and says that why did u steal her chain he says that I didn't steal it I founf it if it was stolen I would sell it and no one would find out…he gives the chain back…
Recap:mihir is at the asylum and purva and Akashi come running.. they ask mihir what happened to smirtis leg he says that yesterday she fell down and hurt herself...

P.S. Sorry for any typos or errors... did the update in a rush while watching the show...
Press like button to show ur appreciation guys. enjoy 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters