Sania Mirza to marry Pak cricketer Shoaib Malik!?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Indian tennis star sania mirza is engaged to former Pakistan cricketer and team captain Shoaib Malik and they are to tie the knot next month, claimed Pakistani television channel GEO News.

Channel reported that these two players have got engaged and their marriage would take place in April. Channel even clarified that Shoaib Malik's parents have met sania mirza's parents in India and forwarded the alliance. Most expectedly, April 7 would be their marriage date followed by grand Walima, the reception on April 16 or 17 at Lahore.

Even there is news that sania mirza's breaking up of marriage proposal with child hood friend Sohrab Mirza has its roots in Sania - Shoaib love affair which happened some six months ago. Now, sania mirza and her parents have approached Pakistani High Commissioner for granting them Visa and on other side Shoaib Malik and his parents have approached Indian High Commissioner for the same, said the GEO News. Shoaib Malik has put away this news as a wild gossip and has confirmed that his marriage is fixed but not with sania mirza.

It is to be remembered in this context that, Shoaib Malik was accused in marrying a Hyderabad girl Ayesha Siddiqui some time in 2002 and he even agreed about the engagement those days.

I don't know if it is true or not because Shoaib Malik is always in news because of his affairs. So, I will wait till April 17.

Thanks for the article.

Sania Mirza press conference in hyderabad regarding her marriage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Ecu74GUCA

Posted: 13 years ago

Very beautiful couple they are.

Allah Talah inki jodi salamat rakhen...Ameen
Posted: 13 years ago
sania bhabhi welcome to Pakistan hehe😊