Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabbi

I chatted with ADITI TAILANG !!!

Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I was so happy when she actually replied to my "hi" !!! N we chatted for 20 minutes last night. I asked her if she was going to be back but she said no. And also mentioned that "lets hope for a miracle to happen". And she said she might come on other shows too, hopefully.

And best of all, she visits india-forums sometimes !!!

Isn't that just so great 👏 😃 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
m waiting for that miracle to happen............Aditi come back we all r missing u.........
vengeance_900 thumbnail
aditi sed she mite come in other shows wow well all the best 2 her 👍🏼
vengeance_900 thumbnail
let us not mourn but b happy 4 her that she will come in other shows n we'll see her again in a show
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: vengeance_900

let us not mourn but b happy 4 her that she will come in other shows n we'll see her again in a show

thats right but want her as Aysha agn.........yeh ajnabee used to b my fav show when she was its part.........after her exit m no more interested in this show.........however if she makes a comeback i'll start watching it agn 😃
preetyangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lets hope she come back in JPSYA...........
nw no interest remain in JPSYA without her
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I just hope that she will come back.I want that miracle to happen.Without aditi the show is boring and incomplete.Anyways BEST OF LUCK TO HER.

misty85 thumbnail
She's not coming back that's for sure. CVs have made their decision. let's bid her farewell and good luck for future.
fan2aditi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Delcy, i can imagine the excitement of interacting with a true celebrity star. Although its disappointing to know what Aditi revealed, i.e. she isn't coming back to jpsya. Still hoping is what humans do. Despite the fact that its hard to change the creatives mind who continue to prove themselves uncreative & senseless by creating such cliched plots. Nonetheless, we can always re-collect memories of her episodes & pay tribute to her on JIPSY without A thread.
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
your so lucky to have chatted with her i miss her