Chandana Sharma in Rishta.com

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,
Those who wanna watch Chandana Sharma back on screen, do watch Rishta.com.....i can't tell u the date when that episode will feature...but if u wanna know 'bout it, u can keep in tune with Rishta.com forum....from there u can get the info......but it's confirmed that Chandana Sharma has shot for an episode of the show!.....
I got this info. from Shruti Seth's Twitter account.......If u wanna see the pic. of her, here's the link:
http://twitpic.com/1at3iq

😃

PS: Mods i don't know if such a topic is allowed or not....if not, then plz do close it 😊Edited by Krishy_ - 14 years ago
wohoooo!!..awesome news!!..thanks a ton for sharing this information!🤗..will definitely catch tht episode!..should be a lovely episode....she looks amazing! 😃
which channel does that serial feature on??
and what are its timings ??
me don't know anything about it
Thanks for the info ..🤗

Chandana looks awesome in the short skirt in the pic .. Looking forward to seeing that eppys of Rishta.com where she is there..

Missing her loads on screen and now at least we get to see her again .. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

She rocks ⭐️

-- Mru

she is lukn FAB in dat skirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍

thnks 4 this FAB info dear !! 🤗

uffffffff i cant wait 4 dat eppy 2 air !!! 😳

-luv Niki !
Awwww Yayyy!! Finally we get to see her! and in rishta.com as well! Way to go CS! Shes lookingggg soooooo beautiful..... *sigh* if only someone else had been there beside her.. 😉😉😉😉 Sorry Im just really missing PriDa...!! 😆😆😆😆

Love,
Maham😃
This is awesome news! Can't wait to see CS back on screen! 🥳
And as usual, she looks stunning in the pic! 😍 
As Maham said, it would have been perfect if 'someone else' had been there too 😆, but we'll take whatever little they give us! After all, it's our Queenie! 😉

Thanks a lot for sharing this! 😊
Wow it worked it worked. I emailed yashraj to get Chandana and Gaurav but even if Chandana is there, it is awesome. OMG chandana back on tv on one of my fav shows Rishta.com. I better email yashraj and thank them for bringing Chandana on the show.

This is certainly a dream come true. Welcome back Chandana. Thanks Krishy for letting us know. 🤗hugs for you Krishy. Wow I can't believe it.I think I am going crazy.
Originally posted by -Sid-

which channel does that serial feature on??
and what are its timings ??
me don't know anything about it

hey sid the show airs on Sony tv on Wednesday at 11:00pm (Indian time).
Originally posted by chandanafan

hey sid the show airs on Sony tv on Wednesday at 11:00pm (Indian time).
thanks didi😃 will surely catch up with it now.
😊