Chandana Sharma in Rishta.com - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Krishy...thanks for the info...definitely a must watch...will be a treat for the deprived souls waiting to see her onscreen....wud have been a delight to watch if that someone else also had been featured with her....waiting for that to happen....

@ Krishy - Thanks so much for the info. I sometimes end up watching Rishta.com while switching channels .. and will keep an eye for this particular episode. CS is looking really cute in the pic 😊

Yes yes yes !! Thanks so much Krishy for sharing this info.

Rishta.com is a classy, awesome show. I've always imagined CS in a yrf show like Rishta and Mahi Way. It's so her kind of show. Oh, this is just awesome. Was missing her so much after LNMDJ ended.Can't wait for the epi to air but I guess we have to wait for some time to see her actually. They're just in the 12th epi and shooting is over for some 20-odd epis already and it's a weekly show.

This is simply great. And she's looking gorgeous in the pic with that short skirt and that amazing smile. And with Rohan Mehra for company. And wow, she and Shruti are friends, two of my fav actresses. 

Thanks for the info Krishy!🤗

Can't wait to CS back on my computer screen....hehehhehe

Love CS! she always picks the best roles...the most simple yet dynamic roles....like Damini! A character that we'll never forget!
U are all welcome guys!....😃