Delight thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Here s the update...

This is for UK viewers ( This was last wednesdays episode)..

Its starts with the boutique scene, where Arjun justs keeps seeing Shanno in her weading dress, quite a romantic scene.

Bua tries to sell the wedding attire to Arjun s Mom( I dont rember her name!!), she is not liking anything, But Arjun sees a beautiful Bangle, which they make Shanno wear to see what the Bride will look like. Arjun s mom says she will bring Manmohini if she likes any. Bua is exasperrated that no 1 bought anything. Arjun s mom drag Arjun from there as he is constanly staring at Shanno (She looks quite pretty in this scene 😊).

Then next scene, Bebe is convincing Shanno that Arjun is her hone wala Groom, a nice scene between them. Bebe says she will follow Arjun and his Family frm now on.

Next day at boutique, Manmohini n  A's mom comes, where they try out many things, but doesnt like any, Bebe keeps asking where is Arjun. Thy leave, Bebe follows them, forgets her purse. Shanno goes behind with purse but misses bebe. There Arjun is standing, he say she knows tht Bebe is following his mom, as he heard. So he knows where she is going. He take her to a restaurent, they have a nice sweet chat there. Arjun thinks that she may not be Ash Rai, but she is the one. :-)

PS: Sorry I may have missed some scenes with many mistakes.  :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for an awesome update
punjabigl thumbnail
thanx for the update😊
now i can't wait to watch it
jasmin thumbnail
this is the sweetest show!
sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amina1991

isn't there an episode after this
like when arjun goes and tells his parents to meet shanno and the parents like her
but when they go to visit shanno's parents her dad refuses the marriage because he is not a Hawali.
thats is when it ended.
😭

the episode u've just mentioned was only aired 2day in the UK ...am well disappointed abt her dad's decision ...silly man!

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry dears...
He has kept some sharts which arjun has to win, in order to win shanno's hand in marriage... he has won 5 sharts till now I guess.
kbakshi thumbnail
In USA. Shanno Ki Shadi, has a new comer
Shaloo childhood friend of Shanoo. Shaloo is
well known artist Shilpa Suklani. She was
Kysum in Kusum. She is Ganga in KKSBKBThi.
It was great to see her. She just came back from USA
(as shown in the episode) Shano is missing from home.

thanks
anisa4u thumbnail
fanx 4 da update its awsome!! πŸ˜‰
anisa4u thumbnail
in UK its showin the episodes where he has to do the shartz to marry shanno!!
jassingh2005 thumbnail
thnxx awesome update πŸ‘ πŸ‘