Kavi Shastri's Interview on The Statesman VOICES

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys. I told some of you that I interviewed Kavi Shastri for the newspaper I write in. Well, the interview has published today. And of course, I want to share it with you all. I have taken two caps of the interview. Just save them, and zoom to read it. Here they go. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Great interview Riya! Nice questions!! Did you conduct the interview online or via phone?

and nice answers Kavi!!
OMFG. HE MENTIONED HIS CRAZY BUNCH. <3
@Ritwika : Hey..Thanks!πŸ˜ƒ I took the interview over the phone..😳

@Adi : πŸ˜† Yes he did!! πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for sharing the interview with us RiyaπŸ˜ƒ......btw, nice ques. asked!😳
Wow. That is soo awesome.
Nice questions darl.

*faints with jealousy*
Lol.

Fab interview, Riya! You did a great job of interviewing him and I really enjoyed reading his answers as well.....especially the bit about his funny childhood memory...LMAO....and I loved what he said about all his co-stars....they all sound like really awesome ppl....So him and Kiren do know each other back from London...I had a feeling they just might....lol.....I think that helps Rohan-Ruchika's witty chemistry even more. He really seems to admire Kavin a lot...that's so sweet :-)
Nice interview Riya..Thanks for this..=)
I just want to know..Is this like a daily kinda newspaper in India..?..And you actually write for it..?..
@lock_n_key : My pleasure and thank u!πŸ˜ƒ

@Sabiha : haha!! thank u! and jealousy..well i keep hearing that nowadays..πŸ˜†

@Anu : Thanks so much Anu..it really means a lot..πŸ˜ƒ and exactly..all of them share such a great chemistry on-screen which is the same off-screen as well..😊

@Blueberry_07 : Hey..thanks! πŸ˜ƒ Well..hope u have heard of The Statesman..VOICES is a supplement of The Statesman which comes out every thursday..πŸ˜‰ and yep I write for it, I'm the co-ordinator of VOICES..😳
Originally posted by Sashangelz

@Blueberry_07 : Hey..thanks! πŸ˜ƒ Well..hope u have heard of The Statesman..VOICES is a supplement of The Statesman which comes out every thursday..πŸ˜‰ and yep I write for it, I'm the co-ordinator of VOICES..😳

Yes i heard of it..Actually just only..πŸ˜† because i don't stay in India so i nvr knew abt this newspaper..But hey that's pretty cool that you're the co-ordinator for VOICES..!....:) it must be fun to write for it..😊