Adda Annex 22/3: Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai - Page 9

Posted: 14 years ago

What an episode! I am still reeling with the precap and the grin on my face is making me look like an idiot but who cares. After the Friday filler episode, it was a dhamakedar Monday.

Abeer & Leher:

My song for the day

Ajab hai ishq yaara

Pal do pal ki khushiyaan

Gam ke khazane milte hain fir,

Milti hain tanhaayian

Kabhi aanso, kabhi aahein, kabhi shikve

Tera chehra nazar aaye mujhe dil ke ujalon mein

Teri yaadein tadpayein,

Machal machal ke is dil se aahein nikalti rahi

Mujhko sazaa di pyaar ki aisa kya gunha kia

Just loved how the two were remembering each other in their houses. They were seeing each other, missing each other and the background music…..excellent…love the songs this serial has going….I am the typical fast forward the song girl but wow…ek ke baad ek this serial has a beautiful collection of melodies.

The "Aao ge jab tum O sajna…angna phool khilenge" has put me in a positive note for the upcoming episodes.

Coming back to the scenes…..loved how Abeer was trying to fight his tears, trying to explain to his heart but the memories are so overpowering that he lost. The way he wandered to the mandir and looked around hoping to see …sirf ek nazar….of Leher, the same Leher he told a few hours ago to get lost and stop bothering about him.

Leher actually wanted to follow Abeer as she imagined him climbing the stairs to the terrace…the beautiful memories interspersed with the sad ones…….one showing a tender moment and the very next about a moment which broke their heart…..the song, the scenes ……excellent!!👏👏👏

The scene outside the mandir, where Abeer remembers Leher rejecting him ….the hurt and the shock still afresh in his mind was beautiful…making him leave the place the very next second as staying there hurt but he can't help looking back and imagining her…..standing outside…..trying to be angry and trying to control his hurt….I loved GK's expressions and what a treat.😊

Then slowly the two bleeding hearts wander to their favorite meeting spot…THE CHATT …where they know they will find the other.

Abeer remembering her and opening his eyes to see her standing there….looking at him…speaking to him with her eyes. Him wiping his tears …his heart urging him to talk while his mind telling him to walk away from her….the struggle between the heart and the mind makes him stop and look at her with the same question in his eyes but the small shake of her head reinforces her answer to him and he walks away….keeping his promise….these two broke my heart. Both stubborn in love…..both wanting each other but the reality of life standing between them…..breaking their heart.

Leher trying to study hard but Abeer's thoughts, her guilty but loving heart refusing to concentrate on anything but him….the truth of his words....his promise to love her forever but the angry Abeer telling her the facts and saying I am going away from you….resounding in her ears….getting her ready to pour her heart out….am loving this coz soon she won't be able to live with his words which are true in her heart too.

Abeer & Sudha:

Beautiful mother son scene 👏…..Abeer telling her not to worry…..he might make her mad but she sweetly accepting it. Telling her that her heart bled to see him so sad….asking for his smile and asking if he was trying to punish the whole household coz he was angry with dad?

The child in Abeer still needing his mother's soothing words while the grown –up Abeer trying to tell her that he was trying to become serious as per the want of the rules of growing up and manning up. Sudha tells him that he was their zindagi ki kamai……loved that statement of hers and how he nodded coz he understood the same things TN was trying to tell….better the way she explained them.

True I must say ….

Bina bole  jo samajh le,Mere maan ki baat

Mere dukh mein…mere such mein

Jo hai har pal saath Sabse acchi sabse sachhi

Lori ka de haath O maa tere haath

Sardi mein wo dhoop ki chadar Garmi mein barsaat

O maa….tere haath

OMI:

Hate that guy…..the way he told his tattoo panjus that Omi bahiyya's dil…which is near the phephdas…is beating for the gali mein marz ki dawa…..ewwwww that music n the creep….I wish he disappears ….forever…..jaldi se jaldi

Guddan n Bittan:

Bittan asking her didi …who though living in la la land drops the tea but still insists that the world is a wonderful place….understands the problem.

Beautifully put by Bittan…"hum tum se chote hain…shayad problem na solve kar paayein par hame pata hai tumkhe kaun se fikar sata rahi hai"…she knows that he sister is running away from the truth but the younger one has more brains and a quick mind I must say that she made her di smile. Ok me rushing ahead so coming back to the sisters.

Bittan celebrating sisters day out of the blue …putting a smile on Leher's face…..asking her  how she felt  when  Bittan expressed her love and  leaving the question hanging……for her to figure….whether she wants to give the same happiness to someone else….by simply expressing how she felt?

And that pyaar ho toh sab achha lagta hai….caught n bowled!!

Precap:                I can't tell you how excited I am!!

Bittan telling excitedly to Abeer that the mithai is for her Di's shaadi n the color draining from his face.

Saari herogiri bechaare ki dhari ki dhari reh gayi sachhi…."Sh..shaddi….kab tay hui?"

"Hui nahi hai…par ho jayegi"

Three cheers for Bittan….the best sister and an amazingly wonderful saali!!

pholon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai

ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai

Loved the episode….a bag of emotions. Gaurav stole my heart and yami was excellent but the icing on the cake was Bittan.

9/10…..for Bittan

Adda Annex opening schedule Tuesday {23rd March} to Friday {26th March}

Tuesday- Hina

Wednesday- Jo

Thursday- Sanju

Friday- Arpita

Anyone can volunteer to open Adda Annex, just leave a comment or PM Jo {jyoti06}...it's free, easy and fun 😆

Adda Annex is on Facebook, you can send us a friend request here:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000321608388&ref=nf

the episode was wayyyy better then the crap they dished out last week...don't feel like writing today, reserved the spot for the schedule...great opening Honey🤗Edited by natz - 14 years ago
FANTASTIC honey 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

loved the episode today but love it hundred times more after reading your post 🤗

and your title could not be more PERFECT !!!

yup, bittan was the show-stealer today....she was the much much much needed nudge that the sulking kids needed....for once in a daily soap is a sister is put to use and that is

the way they started the episode was awesome !! it was much much much needed after their constant showdowns...showed how badly the two miss each other..and no matter what they say, they are bruised badly....the two imagining each other everywhere, lost in each others' thoughts and yes, independently running to the place that brought them together was beautiful !! it was as if the two were magically being lead to the chhat by some unknown power....but the deadlock remains 😭

bittan.....is a THE sister 🤗🤗.....as she said, she is younger but has the maturity to understand the gravity of the situation and the pain her sister is inflicting upon herself....she definitely dwells lesser on duniyadari than leher, but is one up on emotional aspects. she makes not only leher, but also abeer realize that both need to move past this deadlock and come out of their respective shells if they wish to become normal and adorable again 😳😳😳😳😳...love u bittan !!

Omi the kameena 🤢...oh well, his dialogues are perfect though !! i was amazed to find myself laughing at his "plastic ki button" wala dialogue in the precap...

all i can say, Abeer and leher are meant to be together 😳...the forces of nature either in an adorable form of bittan or in a kameena form of Omi are joining hands to bring the two closer and closer and closer.....😍 *FAINTS*☺️😆

ohh was delighted to see sudha today..long time no see aunty 😆😃....abeer needed her and her soothing reassurance...that she and TN loves him..his shararats and they love him despite everything....what else matters 😊..

Fantastic episode: they kknow how to "tell a story" even when not focussing on the leads and THAT is a major major 👍🏼

fantastic acting by ALL the actors 👏
Edited by sanjukta.. - 14 years ago
great analysis

i will have to re watch the chath wala scene more closely to see the shake of the head from leher before abeer turns away,

the precap was great too, way to go bittan

thanks,

fatima
Originally posted by fj08

great analysis

i will have to re watch the chath wala scene more closely to see the shake of the head from leher before abeer turns away,

the precap was great too, way to go bittan

thanks,

fatima

I caught that slight shake after watching it for the third time fatima!!😆

Thanks!!
Excellent Analysis. Hina ( hope name is right)😃
After long time nice episode
Originally posted by md410

Excellent Analysis. Hina ( hope name is right)😃
After long time nice episode

thank u ....the name is HONEY!!!😊
Originally posted by natz

the episode was wayyyy better then the crap they dished out last week...don't feel like writing today, reserved the spot for the schedule...great opening Honey🤗

Thanks Natz 🤗

n waddya mean not wanting to write....nahiiiiiiiiiiii....u have to share ur thoughts!!
Fantastic analysis Honey👏Loved ur take on the episode.
       I guess the CV's like to surprise us because today's episode was really good.Loved the song baarse ga sawaan that was being played in the background when our 2 love birds were lost in eachother's thought's.And especially loved GK's expression when he remember's leher saying NO and he moves his face like he has just been slapped.Loved the Mom-Son convo i absolutely adore these 2 🤗
       Abeer seems to be totally haunting leher LOL!!Poor gal cant eat cant sleep cant study.Leher just say one simple Yes,then see how all your problems melt away.
      Loved Bittan today totally adorable sister she cheered up leher and also she slyly made a point of mentioning how someone feels better after they have expressed their love.
     That omi less said about him the better i hope his biology analogy ends up giving him a heartattack😡
Precap-I know its totally cruel of me to laugh at abeer but his expression when bittan says leher is getting married was totally priceless😆I wonder what he is going to do tomorrow
                It seems omi has reached ganesh gunj and is telling his chamchas to call leher bhabhi😡
Originally posted by sanjukta..

FANTASTIC honey 👏

loved the episode today but love it hundred times more after reading your post 🤗

and your title could not be more PERFECT !!! Thank you sanju ....u r sooooo sweet 🤗

yup, bittan was the show-stealer today....she was the much much much needed nudge that the sulking kids needed....for once in a daily soap is a sister is put to use and that is

Oh I so agree with u.....finally she is doing what sisters do....n these two...uff...they needed this interference!!

the way they started the episode was awesome !! it was much much much needed after their constant showdowns...showed how badly the two miss each other..and no matter what they say, they are bruised badly....the two imagining each other everywhere, lost in each others' thoughts and yes, independently running to the place that brought them together was beautiful !! it was as if the two were magically being lead to the chhat by some unknown power....but the deadlock remains 😭

I loved the start too....esp Gk's expressions...wanting to cry his heart out but fighting that urge!!

bittan.....is a THE sister 🤗🤗.....as she said, she is younger but has the maturity to understand the gravity of the situation and the pain her sister is inflicting upon herself....she definitely dwells lesser on duniyadari than leher, but is one up on emotional aspects. she makes not only leher, but also abeer realize that both need to move past this deadlock and come out of their respective shells if they wish to become normal and adorable again 😳...love u bittan !!
love her two.....kya setting ki hai....mujhe Sharman wadhwa yaad aagaya!!LOL....that was GK in kumkum...for those who don't know!!

Omi the kameena 🤢...oh well, his dialogues are perfect though !! i was amazed to find myself laughing at his "plastic ki button" wala dialogue in the precap...
Ewwwwwwwww is all I have for him!!

all i can say, Abeer and leher are meant to be together 😳...the forces of nature either in an adorable form of bittan or in a kameena form of Omi are joining hands to bring the two closer and closer and closer.....😍 *FAINTS*☺️😆

Faints with u!!😆

ohh was delighted to see sudha today..long time no see aunty 😆😃....abeer needed her and her soothing reassurance...that she and TN loves him..his shararats and they love him despite everything....what else matters 😊..

Fantastic episode: they kknow how to "tell a story" even when not focussing on the leads and THAT is a major major 👍🏼

fantastic acting by ALL the actors 👏