Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Farewell to Baa Bahu Aur Baby-Article

birju4baby thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello BBBians , I found this link on indya.com about BBB cast's plan after BAA Bahu Baby ... It only talks about Baa,Meenakshi and Dimple .. I wish everyone has shared their plans and feelings.I really liked Baa's comments about her favorite character.Please do share your views about the article as well.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/February/News_20100224_131

One of the most loved family dramas on television, Star Plus' Baa Bahu Aur Baby has bid farewell. The show was a huge success and its viewers will certainly miss it.

We spoke to some of their main star cast about their favourite moments and more.

Sarita Joshi aka Baa (Godavari Thakkar)

"I was associated with the show for 5 years and it's been like my family. For me every one of my shoots for this show was memorable, but my first scene in front of the God was my best moment in the show."

"I really can't pick my favourite co-actor but I had scenes with all and now they are like children toh maa ke liye apne bacche ek saman hote hain."

Now what next after Baa Bahu Aur Baby? "Now I am busy with my renovation work which I am doing now on a large scale. I will be doing some pending theatre work."

Sucheta Trivedi aka Meenakshi

"The show that starts will end. For me the set was like my second family and I had scenes with everyone so every scene is my favourite moment. It was great fun working with everyone whether it's Saritaji or my on-screen son Manav.

So now what next? "Now I just wanted to chill out with my family and if any different show comes I will do it..."

Manva Naik aka Dimple

"For three years I was a part of the show and in these three years I have learned so many things from Saritaben. She gets so involved in her acting and that's the reason her character was so popular. Right from Benaf to the kids, everyone on the show was wonderful."

So what is she working on now? "I am working on couple of Marathi films as nowadays even Marathi films are also doing well.."

Edited by birju4baby - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks...
I wished to hear something from lubna and anjali as well...

I wish they bring some show on similar storyline..but it should not be like JJJKJF!
SVS ka second season bhi chalega...I am waiting for some good news from hats off's side...It seems that they are getting busy in khichdi EBLS
birju4baby thumbnail
I think SarabHai vs Sarabhai has the brightest chance of coming back .. as it is very very popular ..but that would not happen until Khicdi EBLS is released ..I have never seen a hindi movie in an actual cinema hall abroad,but this one I may go to see in a cinema hall..
I have never watched Sarabhai Vs. Sarabhai.....lol

I'm missing them so much! I don't even have time to watch the old episodes ji.
instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Kya ji!!!!!!!!
u have never watched sarabhai.... probably canada mein star one nahi aata hoga..

U can try youtube if u wish to watch it. All 62 episodes are there.
It is even available via torrents.. around 5 gb in size.
birju4baby thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*simran*~

SImranJee , If you have not watched Sarabhai vs Sarabhai then you really are missing something ...I can very confidently say that ..Forget HatsOFF, SvS is the best comedy sitcom ever created on Indian television ...I highly recommend you watch it ... all the episodes are on rajshri.com as well
Haye, ok ji! During my break I'll watch them all with my mom!