Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: *Aaliya*

Seema Kapoor is indeed a fine actress. I remember watching a comedy show of hers on Star plus many years back. And she was hilarious. She is quite a versatile actress with the most expressive eyes. And as Vasu, she has brought to life a very powerful character. Like her or loathe her, there is no denying that Vasu is one hell of a character! The writers have created this character but Seema Kapoor has given it her own special touch. Hats off to her.

Can you please tell me which serial was that.

I cannot wait to watch Seema ji in a Comedy role.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
are mil gaya mil gaya...

it was a serial called Padosan...

here is a clip

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89qIOzWL8HQ&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=CEED82766994306A[/YOUTUBE]
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suchitra_1

I don't know about Padosan but there was one "Hum saath aath hai".  She played a punjabi housewife and hilarious to the core.
It was long ago.

Seema kapoor is a great actor indeed.
dailysoaps thumbnail
you won't believe i have seen around 10-12 serials of Seema kapoor,(though she has done lot more than that) and I mst admit that in every serial she is totally different. and this shows how versatile and powerpacked actor she is. Hats off to her Edited by dailysoaps - 14 years ago
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Originally posted by: suchitra_1

Nepkanchhi has mentioned the other comedy, which was Hum Saath Aath Hai. I didn't know Seema Kapoor was in a serial called padosan. But Hum Saath Aath Hai was quite popular and Seema Kapoor's role was so sweet!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
did anyone watch the serial "Kismat" when Seemaji played an unwed mother and a very successful playback singer....I saw it as a kid, but must say, she was so pretty in her younger days. She had a beautiful figure and the way she used to manage her sari, it was very much like the way Sridevi does.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
actually in  that movie where Priyanka Chopra played 12 characters, director Ashutosh spoke about Seemaji's similar role in a theatre. I have heard of it though.
Azreen185 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yep shes brilliant- certainly gives justice to her character!
I salute her :)
stars4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

did anyone watch the serial "Kismat" when Seemaji played an unwed mother and a very successful playback singer....I saw it as a kid, but must say, she was so pretty in her younger days. She had a beautiful figure and the way she used to manage her sari, it was very much like the way Sridevi does.

yeah i remember that, that was Seema ji's first serial directed by Mr. Ramesh Sippy.
 Seemaji has got a class
stars4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

actually in  that movie where Priyanka Chopra played 12 characters, director Ashutosh spoke about Seemaji's similar role in a theatre. I have heard of it though.

yeah remember that too, there was a topic too from me in IF, imagineSeema ji has done twelve roles live in a theatre play. wow man people can't  even think of doing it. but she has done it. Great