Posted: 14 years ago
Though in a negative way, viewers cannot just deny the fact that now the show is between Vasu on one side and the rest of the permanent crews of Bidaai on the other side. This strength in the character of Vasu has been achieved by the powerful act of Seema Kapoor. I myself had seen her act before, but could never make out the intensity of her acting. Indeed she was cut out to play VASU. After Alekh's abnormal act By Alekh, which is a masterpiece in itself, I feel the most powerful and convincing performance has been put up by Seemaji. Many viewers still tune in to Bidaai to see Seema Kapoor. She has stolen our hearts as a suffering mother, a manipulating mother-in-law, an egoistic woman and as a stylish business lady. A beauty and style package which has become a threat to her younger costars.

This thread is to honour Seema Kapoor, who made the character of Vasu so real, that we hate the very name of Vasu and identify as someone evil. Brilliant peformance Seemaji...

I guess she is playing the role very well.....because she has indeed created the "hate" for her character in her viewers heart. She is doing a good job playing the role of Vasu. However, the more interesting part is that somewhere somehow....she almost makes you feel sorry for her sometimes......makes you question or wonder...is she really thinking that this is the best for her child like a mother..blind  sighted in motherly love...or are her life's bad memories and situations to blame for her bad behavior and personality. You almost feel sorry for her or pity her sometimes...............or atleast I do. Especially when she talks to her Ranveer and Alekh....she just comes out so caring it makes  you wonder how she can't see what we see.................I get over it very fast though.....πŸ˜† she is just plain old evil....lol Edited by taral83 - 14 years ago
I had already posted before when I started watching Bidaai as a new comer that Vasu has been my fav character so far. ( besides sadhana)

They are such contrasts and thats the reason they clash.

The main reason why Sadhana and Vasu cannot live together in one house is because its
light vs darkness

If the candle is lit the darkness of the room goes away thus, vasu has to change in order to accept Sadhanaa
Totally agree with u
& hatts off to sheema kapoor
she is brillent actorπŸ‘
agreed.... she fits in her character so much good & beautiful actress πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by taral83

I guess she is playing the role very well.....because she has indeed created the "hate" for her character in her viewers heart. She is doing a good job playing the role of Vasu. However, the more interesting part is that somewhere somehow....she almost makes you feel sorry for her sometimes......makes you question or wonder...is she really thinking that this is the best for her child like a mother..blind  sighted in motherly love...or are her life's bad memories and situations to blame for her bad behavior and personality. You almost feel sorry for her or pity her sometimes...............or atleast I do. Especially when she talks to her Ranveer and Alekh....she just comes out so caring it makes  you wonder how she can't see what we see.................I get over it very fast though.....πŸ˜† she is just plain old evil....lol

How brilliant an actor she is...when I read comments about good actors in Bidaai, I wonder except few, noone ever takes the names of Vibha Chibber or Seema Kapoor. But a time comes, when one needs to submit to facts...and the fact is Seemaji is unique as Vasu, esp as you have said, we hate her but at the same time can feel her pain as a mother. Rather we are made to feel through her brilliant act the pain of a mother.

Originally posted by suchitra_1

I had already posted before when I started watching Bidaai as a new comer that Vasu has been my fav character so far. ( besides sadhana)

They are such contrasts and thats the reason they clash.

The main reason why Sadhana and Vasu cannot live together in one house is because its
light vs darkness

If the candle is lit the darkness of the room goes away thus, vasu has to change in order to accept Sadhanaa

I had you in my mind, when I made this topic..nice to see your comment...thanks...I just love your comments, esp. because I can see my views ans styles in yours...
Its just so true ... when I see her my blood boils ... she is the person who makes me react MOST in the whole story!

She surely do excellent in her role ... great actress!
Seema Kapoor is indeed a fine actress. I remember watching a comedy show of hers on Star plus many years back. And she was hilarious. She is quite a versatile actress with the most expressive eyes. And as Vasu, she has brought to life a very powerful character. Like her or loathe her, there is no denying that Vasu is one hell of a character! The writers have created this character but Seema Kapoor has given it her own special touch. Hats off to her.
yes she is a brilliant actor