Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Seema Kapoor... - Page 4

crank thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
can anyone pls tell me what is her  blog's name?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crank

can anyone pls tell me what is her  blog's name?

does she have a blog? I am not aware
stars4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Omshanti1111

</div>
<div>
<font color="#0000ff">does she have a blog? I am not aware</font>

Yes she has a blog its www.seemakapoor.wordpress.com
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stars4ever

Yes she has a blog its www.seemakapoor.wordpress.com

Thanks
vhora thumbnail
ya i remember seeing her in hum ssath aath hain she was a jethani and her dewrani was the lady who is her friend in badaai who insulted ragini i forgot her name it was a really funny show
punjabisi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vhora

ya i remember seeing her in hum ssath aath hain she was a jethani and her dewrani was the lady who is her friend in badaai who insulted ragini i forgot her name it was a really funny show

yeah that was great comedy, liked it very much 

seema777 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

WILL ANY ONE GUIDE ME HOW COULD I JOIN VASUNDERA FAN CLUB I  AM VASU BIGGEST FAN AND WANT TO JOIN VASU FAN CLUB BUT DONT KNOW REQUIRED LINK OR WEB ADDRESS PLZ HELP ME OUT

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: seema777

WILL ANY ONE GUIDE ME HOW COULD I JOIN VASUNDERA FAN CLUB I  AM VASU BIGGEST FAN AND WANT TO JOIN VASU FAN CLUB BUT DONT KNOW REQUIRED LINK OR WEB ADDRESS PLZ HELP ME OUT

she has a blog its www.seemakapoor.wordpress.com

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes well said OMI i really respect seemaji.i first saw her in Hum saath aath Hai ,she did such good job as not so educated Bahu & it was comedy serial & she was so beautiful & even very slim .Then when she entered Bidaai she had put so much Weight on untill one year i did'nt know that she was the same actress i saw in HSAH .Yes she is doing fabulous job as Vasu👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Edited by ANJANA - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ANJANA

yes well said OMI i really respect seemaji.i first saw her in Hum saath aath Hai ,she did such good job as not so educated Bahu & it was comedy serial & she was so beautiful & even very slim .Then when she entered Bidaai she had put so much Wait on untill one year i did'nt know that she was the same actress i saw in HSAH .Yes she is doing fabulous job as Vasu👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

did u see her in Kismat directed by Ramesh Sippy...it was during her young times. She was so pretty, she used to look so elegant as a singer from a middle class family, and as an unwed mother...it was just great..