Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: stars4ever

yeah i remember that, that was Seema ji's first serial directed by Mr. Ramesh Sippy.

Seemaji has got a class

True it was Ramesh Sippy's production....Kanwaljeet Singh was her daughter's father...
crush thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Though in a negative way, viewers cannot just deny the fact that now the show is between Vasu on one side and the rest of the permanent crews of Bidaai on the other side. This strength in the character of Vasu has been achieved by the powerful act of Seema Kapoor. I myself had seen her act before, but could never make out the intensity of her acting. Indeed she was cut out to play VASU. After Alekh's abnormal act By Alekh, which is a masterpiece in itself, I feel the most powerful and convincing performance has been put up by Seemaji. Many viewers still tune in to Bidaai to see Seema Kapoor. She has stolen our hearts as a suffering mother, a manipulating mother-in-law, an egoistic woman and as a stylish business lady. A beauty and style package which has become a threat to her younger costars.

This thread is to honour Seema Kapoor, who made the character of Vasu so real, that we hate the very name of Vasu and identify as someone evil. Brilliant peformance Seemaji...

awsome thread, truly Seema ji is a wonderful and brilliant performer
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seema kapoor is truly a fabulous actor she brought life to the character of vasu ( thank you rajan sir for a brilliant find ) . Vasu had many shades of character like a caring mother craving for her son's love, a stubborn mother in law , a great business woman , a strict family head she performed all the variations in her character with great ease that made us hate her character in the show but love her as an actress she truly deserves a big round of applause as she made the character more beautiful . 👏

Thank u omshanti111 for opening such a brilliant topic 👏
tina_ch thumbnail
Indeed she is a brilliant actor, very rarely we tend to see the rarest combination of  BEAUTY, BRAINS AND TALENT, well She is the one.

KAMAAL KI ADAAKARA HAI AAP SEEMA JI

👏👏👏👏
se.sonam thumbnail
if she is not speaking any dialogue, then also her eyes speak everything, i just love her, great actress
indian1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Though in a negative way, viewers cannot just deny the fact that now the show is between Vasu on one side and the rest of the permanent crews of Bidaai on the other side. This strength in the character of Vasu has been achieved by the powerful act of Seema Kapoor. I myself had seen her act before, but could never make out the intensity of her acting. Indeed she was cut out to play VASU. After Alekh's abnormal act By Alekh, which is a masterpiece in itself, I feel the most powerful and convincing performance has been put up by Seemaji. Many viewers still tune in to Bidaai to see Seema Kapoor. She has stolen our hearts as a suffering mother, a manipulating mother-in-law, an egoistic woman and as a stylish business lady. A beauty and style package which has become a threat to her younger costars.

This thread is to honour Seema Kapoor, who made the character of Vasu so real, that we hate the very name of Vasu and identify as someone evil. Brilliant peformance Seemaji...

thanx for this lovely post, I stay in a joint family of 10 including me, each and every of us love bidaai, but when Seema Kapoor comes on screen, we go crazy, nothing can stop us for watchin bidaai, she is  a very good actress, gorgeous woman, with great attitude, and arrogance, the way she carry herself is amazing, my sister and me always wanted to be like her. she is toooo tooooo tooooo tooooo Good
I recognised her when i first saw bidaai not sure too much what shes done before but she is a great actresses and like you said definetly carries off her role so well such a strong prescene even aura i would say when shes on sbs.
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree....
She is superb-.....
Nobody can act like her..... 👍🏼
stars4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmritaRao-Nina

I recognised her when i first saw bidaai not sure too much what shes done before but she is a great actresses and like you said definetly carries off her role so well such a strong prescene even aura i would say when shes on sbs.

Dear friend Seema kapoor is the one actor who has done maximum no. of serials as lead and title role in indian T.V. Some of her serials which I have seen are; Kismat, Kurukshetra, Nagin, Hasratein, Hum Saat Aath Hain, Gharwali Uparwali, Miss India, Gul Sanobar, Padosan. List continues but i don't remember now.

these are the serial which I haven't seen but got to know from her blog: Virasat, Silsila, Chandini, Nartaki, Sath Sath, Yug. etc...   etc...
most of her shows were major hits, and all were hits 

Apart from serials She has done some movies and  lots of theatre plays.
 may God bless the actor like her.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
👏👏👏👏

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee thread !! I LOVE Seema Kapoor.. She and Angad were the first reasons for me to be hooked up to this show⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

👏