Education System these days

artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
It seems like education system these days is not a means of getting knowledge but a step to earn more and more money.

Schools and colleges these days are not to learn new things, but a place to show what u learned at home, obviously at your own. Teachers say it effortlessly " We will do this tomorrow, read this beforehand" . But If im to read it on my own and try to understand, why do i need to go to school? Cant i just go once in a while to the teacher to clear my doubts ??.

Whereas back in old days, it was something like " Ok we learnt this, read this tonite and if you still have any doubts, we will talk about it tomorrow" .

Another thing thats eating up the education system is High scores. If you dont get 95 % or more u are no good. But no body gives a thought, what means a student can adopt  to get that high scor. . We have all sorts of things from plagiarism to cheating to do best .

Teachers are always helpful to students who are already smart and need little of help anyways, and the minute an average student asks something, they discourage him/her so much that they dont dare to ask again. Why is it so ??

Are we losing our ethics in an effort to gain more and more , academically and then later in business. ?