Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: susm8

[

Shaadi!!! Omg this is a bigger bash!!
Shaadi mein Ranchi walo ko zaroor bulana. 😆

Bheja Fry Phase-VII for Slumkadog..😆😆 HUM hai Public
Kyo pet mein pura public hai,, Ek aur joke tha ,, bura mat manana beta 🥱

(this is authentic from blogs,post,interviews) who are going outrageous on your racksters samjhe rare species..
Acchan to pura hindustan band hoga sayad...😆

unanimous outrageous angry.. aur pregnant hogi tera Slumkab* 😉.
Abhi shaad nahi huwi, hoga to nachne liye aah jana,, kuch prize doonga 😊

.hehe.. Tujhe bola na tu dar mat.. lekin tu dara gaya bachu.
main dar gaya aur mujhe pata hi nahi chala,, thanx for letting me know 😲

. Blank brilliant brain doesnt have guts to accept.. Abbe why are you fearing us man.
Are yaar dar ke mare main type bhi nahi kar pa raha hoon, waise aj pata chala log compter ke pichhey bhi darta hai,. Tu nidar hoke maan le tu Rackster fan hai.. Shankar Racksters are everything for you in your life.. Uske liye tu jita hai aur uske liye tu mar jayega.. Hehe.. 😆
Kya shoo shoo beta network sayad crash ho gaya hai,, ek baar check karna sayad router mein kharabi ho...
Mero baton ku bura mat manana beta, thoda mazakiya hoon 😆

hikamosa thumbnail
Congrats Shanker.....Haters can go to hell. This thread was created to congrats Shanker for winning MKMM. Guys if you wanna spit personal venom go somewhere else.
susm8 thumbnail

Omg this is hell fun!!!😆😆 Bheja Fry Phase  - VIII for Slumkadog.. Slumkadog thora late reply dega toh chalega lekin atleast make some sense nahi toh maza nahi ata.. Congrats to Slumkab* waise kiska hai.. slums mein toh kisi ka bhi ho sakta hai confirm kar le? Tu kyon dar gaya.. are be honest to your team na.. ab toh man le slumkadog.. well mera network mein firewall hai tera jaiso ke liye.. hehe.. Arre tu aisa kyon kar raha hai..  Shankar Racksters need you man..  unka time kharab dekh ke tu unka sath chor diya? this is unfair.. Pls be loyal to your team.. 😆😆
budhiya23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hikamosa

Congrats Shanker.....Haters can go to hell. This thread was created to congrats Shanker for winning MKMM. Guys if you wanna spit personal venom go somewhere else.

You are right already the thread is spoiled.
@susm8: You want slumdog to reply back to you thats why you are enticing him/her again and again so that you can spoil this thread which he/she did.

@slumdog: This is just a trick to use you so that susm8 can spoil this thread which he/she wants. You unknowingly kept replying which he/she wanted. Pls stop it you guys.

Congrats Shankar..
hikamosa thumbnail
Originally posted by: budhiya23

You are right already the thread is spoiled.
@susm8: You want slumdog to reply back to you thats why you are enticing him/her again and again so that you can spoil this thread which he/she did.

@slumdog: This is just a trick to use you so that susm8 can spoil this thread which he/she wants. You unknowingly kept replying which he/she wanted. Pls stop it you guys.

Congrats Shankar..

@Budhiya
I also  think SUSM wanna instigate Slumdog to spoil this thread. What can we expect from  Strikers supporter like SUSM . People like all good for nothing cant see other winning. Just accept the defeat gracefully and bow your head infront of Shanker, If you cant do that just leave this thread.
susm8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hikamosa

@Budhiya
I also  think SUSM wanna instigate Slumdog to spoil this thread. What can we expect from  Strikers supporter like SUSM . People like all good for nothing cant see other winning. Just accept the defeat gracefully and bow your head infront of Shanker, If you cant do that just leave this thread.

@budhiya.. good catch.. hehe.. its over now.. i just spoiled it.. thanks to slumdog.. i apologised though to all my prey.. hehe 😆

@hikamosa .. dude/dudette its too late.. some angry fans wudnt mind doing this..  cheers.. you can now carry on with Shankar Appreciations.. 😆
budhiya23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: susm8

@budhiya.. good catch.. hehe.. its over now.. i just spoiled it.. thanks to slumdog.. i apologised though to all my prey.. hehe 😆

@hikamosa .. dude/dudette its too late.. some angry fans wudnt mind doing this..  cheers.. you can now carry on with Shankar Appreciations.. 😆

@only and only susm8
Well susm8 I think as an unbaised person  I will say that anger for Shaan fans are somewhat justified.. But if we fight like this then Star Plus and Gajji who are the real culprits for this whole controversy will laugh at us.. Shaan fans and Shankar fans should do a peaceful settlement and understand the situation..

For me Shankar and Shaan are assets of our country.. Some points I will raise here which are my personal POV are that I agree with you in the fact that Shaan had a stronger team.. Shankar had a weaker team.. Shankar DIDNOT break any rule of the show (gajji should have made a rule that captains cant sing against non-captains then you couldnt complain).. I also agree with your one post where you said Shankar was upset with his own team.. Shankar supported his team like a true captain though but he was little dissapointed at their strength.. Only singer Shankar trusted and promoted was Rahul.. For Shaan, he promoted Anwesa and Debojit mostly as these two were strongest. Even Shaan also didnt use Harshit because he was not in form and wud hav got less points. So for me it's not about who deserved to win or who deserved to loose but its about whether I heard great singing or not!!

Shankar himself has won it for his Rockstars and we can congratulate Shankar for his wonderful performances isn't  it susm8? I wud congratulate Shaan and his team also for wonderful performances!!

Edited by budhiya23 - 14 years ago