CID

Suggestions

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This is just a suggestion and a thread to take advice.

The forum has become chaotic. Same stuff is discussed under different thread, different headings. And since everyone would like their opinion to be heard and discussed, we end-up posting the same stuff in all the threads. Leading to too much duplication and repetition. We almost always go off topic, end-up discussing things that are no way related to title. We need to bring some method to the madness and be a little more organized.

We have one thread where we can discuss all the current cases. However I see people open new threads for every case and some times more threads for different aspects of the case but end-up discussing the whole case. Here is my suggestion

1] We can have one thread per new case and we should strictly use that one thread to discuss everything about it including the promo. So if you want I can take the responsibility to open a thread for every "next Friday" even before the promos are out.

2] For Classic Cases where old cases are shown, we don't need new threads for each case. All discussions can go under this thread.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1353552

3] Cases shown in Re-Run Marathon can go under this thread.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1384181

4] All request for cases can go here
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1339194

5] Avoid going off topic.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. We need some order in this forum. I was a little annoyed seeing the same topic being discussed in multiple threads. Your suggestions sound good to me. 👍🏼 I'm ok with you opening a thread every week for the new cases. We can help out too if necessary. 😊
Edited by Kal El - 14 years ago
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Kal El

I agree. We need some order in this forum. I was a little annoyed seeing the same topic being discussed in multiple threads. Your suggestions sound good to me. 👍🏼 I'm ok with you opening a thread every week for the new cases. We can help out too if necessary. 😊

I too agree
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If the Friday's episode is as good as yesterday's, we definitely need a separate thread. And it should be named appropriately. Then one thread would do.
prabha. thumbnail
OK so we agree to have ONE AND ONLY THREAD PER NEW CASE, then every Saturday I will open a thread for coming Friday's case. To start with I will title it with Date and Case number and once the episode is aired add the case title to it. Then starting with the promos everything can go under it.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: prabhanarayan

OK so we agree to have ONE AND ONLY THREAD PER NEW CASE, then every Saturday I will open a thread for coming Friday's case. To start with I will title it with Date and Case number and once the episode is aired add the case title to it. Then starting with the promos everything can go under it.

I agree....... but if we are referring ot as the whole case discussion here... then that should include teh written updates also... and the video updates link also...!!! and yeah another suggestion.... we can post the pics in the gallery anytime..!!! but people who gather good pics of the episode can post it over there..!! you know it will look like a complete case file..!! 😃
prabha. thumbnail
OK once the WRITTEN UPDATES and VIDEO LINKS are up, I will add the link to those threads in the first post. SNAPSHOTS from the individual cases can come in here as well. In the gallery we can't comment, here we can discuss pics as well.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

OK once the WRITTEN UPDATES and VIDEO LINKS are up, I will add the link to those threads in the first post. SNAPSHOTS from the individual cases can come in here as well. In the gallery we can't comment, here we can discuss pics as well.

thats my point..!! 😉 ok so for the current cases we ll be having one single post per case right..!!! so basically seperate posts will be for thingz like Polls...... people's creations..!! by the way by creations i had an idea..!!! Why dont we make a seperate folder for all d creations our members have done...!! you knwo like pujs's stories.... our shayariz..... devashris jokes and stories..!! all assembled in one...!!! like we can have one post... inwhich we ll provide the links where the members ahve posted there creations..!! cuz i saw members opening different posts for more or less teh same thing..!! what say..?Edited by somu_05 - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Lets take it one at a time. Lets see how this goes for the time being.
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Great suggestion Prabha di!
If you guys wants then I can make the post a sticky for the whole week. This way we can prevent repeatative posts/comments.
Let me know what you guys think or PM me :)