Posted: 14 years ago
Climbing the ladder to success
Manmohan Tiwari, one of the three finalists of Rakhi Ka Swayamvar, has spilled the beans on his intentions. In a candid confession, he said that the only reason he participated in the swayamvar was to get noticed, and get a break in the entertainment industry. "It was quite a fair thing to do," he says, "if Rakhi can play the swayamvar game and fool 16 contestants, so can I, although I fooled only one person, Rakhi herself."

Well, he was noticed. His plan worked, and now he is one of the main actors in Jamuniya. Speaking about his character in the show, Manmohan says, "I am playing Thakur Gajraj Singh's (Mohan Joshi) nephew, Avadh's role in this serial. I am a happy-go-lucky guy & a complete spoilt family member. I consider myself not less than a hero, and I live life lavishly. I use all the advantages of being a Thakur, and I flirt around with women. My main purpose is to make Jamuniya's life hell."

His entry into the serial begins tomorrow. Produced by Yash Patnaik of Beyond Dreams Entertainment Ltd., Jamuniya is the telecast on Imagine TV, on week days at 8.30 p.m.

Sources :http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2010/03/climbing-ladder-success.html
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2010/tiwari-fooled-rakhi-170310.html

What's news in Manmohan fooling Rakhi? I knew that from his behaviour since day 1.
He is justifying his act 😡. He surely believes in TIT for TAT. 😛 Kudos to him actually, he got what he wanted!

Aamras, I know this is stale news but it was published on the sites I mentioned just a couple of hours ago and I thought of sharing them :)
Agree with you completely. You can call me reena, btw.
I think Manmohan was a fool himself, he could have been genuine to Rakhi which actually would have taken him to places.  By publicising that he fooled Rakhi he made another mistake...people know Rakhi and many like her. 
heheheheehe i fin d it damn funny sab rakhi ko use karte hain to get famous......
Originally posted by ritwika

He is justifying his act 😡. He surely believes in TIT for TAT. 😛 Kudos to him actually, he got what he wanted!

Aamras, I know this is stale news but it was published on the sites I mentioned just a couple of hours ago and I thought of sharing them :)

Well said Ritwika👏
I don't mind calling him a selfish guy.He was saying this now only because he got a roll in Jamunia otherwise he will never dare to say that.
If he was selected by Rakhi then it could have been perfect match.Both are publicity hungers.
If Rakhi is the mother of this stunt then he came out as Godmother😉
He could use anyone to any extent with his sugar coated words.
Originally posted by Aamras

What's news in Manmohan fooling Rakhi? I knew that from his behaviour since day 1.

🤣🤣🤣
🤣
he's probably saying he fooled her just to make himself not look like a fool after she insulted him and his family on national television! 😲 but alas, he made himself look like an even bigger fool b/c rakhi ne already iss ki kabar le li! 🤣
wow I thought these reality shows only give people 15 mins of fame. He actually got something out of it..that's good for him. Poor Rakhi. I hope she didnt expect anyone genuine to come for her 😕