Alekh-Sadhna or Alekh-Mallika:Warning on PG3 and 7

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am really in a serious thought that whether Alekh-Sadhna can make a good couple..because for a relationship to survive, more than love is required respect and understanding. I think Mallika is the right girl for Alekh, she also loves Alekh. Alekh and Vasu do not care about love, so is a devi like Sdahna right for the Rajvansh family...

I remember the movie "Kya Kehna" in which Preity Zinta forgives Saif Ali Khan but never accepts him back, and her logic was that she wants to respect her husband and Saif has lost that respect. Alekh does not even have 1% faith in Sadhna, he cannot even understand a single feeling of Sadhna, how can he the best choice to marry Sadhna...

pls base your answer on truth and logic and not on blind affection....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know Omi, its so hard to decide. I feel the pain of Sadhana... poor thing she loves him : (

it will be so hard for her to accept anyone else.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suchitra_1

I don't know Omi, its so hard to decide. I feel the pain of Sadhana... poor thing she loves him : (

it will be so hard for her to accept anyone else.

I know she loves Alekh and that too she cannot live without him. But what is the assurance that Alekh will not throw Sadhna out, when another crisis hits them...

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I feel Alekh and Vasu needs just a girl, whether it is Mallika or Sadhna, it does not matter. So in that case, why waste a noble soul like Sadhna in that Rajvansh house.

In "Sasural gainda phool", the hero uttered one dialogue the other day...I liked it a lot...'dil bahut nazook hote hain, isse ussi ko do, jo isko samhal saake"...

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I know she loves Alekh and that too she cannot live without him. But what is the assurance that Alekh will not throw Sadhna out, when another crisis hits them...

You have a point. This makes me wonder....what's the assurance that Sadi wont make another deal when another crisis hits Sharma family.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anu--

You have a point. This makes me wonder....what the assurance that Sadi wont make another deal when another crisis hits Sharma family.

true...I was thinking from Alekh's point and you are from Sadhna's..I understand your issue about Sadhna...but for me there was nothing left in Sadhna;s marraige with Alekh, If not today, Vasu had somehow manipulated Alekh emotionally to divorce Sadhna and if not for Ranveer, Alekh had never admitted...

So alekh needs someone to pinpoint to him that he loves Sadhna...so is it not better that Alekh marries Mallika...he will get a wife as per his status and his mom will also be happy...after all, thats his only concern...

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

true...I was thinking from Alekh's point and you are from Sadhna's..I understand your issue about Sadhna...but for me there was nothing left in Sadhna;s marraige with Alekh, If not today, Vasu had somehow manipulated Alekh emotionally to divorce Sadhna and if not for Ranveer, Alekh had never admitted...

So alekh needs someone to pinpoint to him that he loves Sadhna...so is it not better that Alekh marries Mallika...he will get a wife as per his status and his mom will also be happy...after all, thats his only concern...

He really doesn't care about his own life anymore. For him, there is no "LOVE" in his life. He still loves Sadhana so much. His state is like a fish without water.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

I am really in a serious thought that whether Alekh-Sadhna can make a good couple..because for a relationship to survive, more than love is required respect and understanding. I think Mallika is the right girl for Alekh, she also loves Alekh. Alekh and Vasu do not care about love, so is a devi like Sdahna right for the Rajvansh family...

I remember the movie "Kya Kehna" in which Preity Zinta forgives Saif Ali Khan but never accepts him back, and her logic was that she wants to respect her husband and Saif has lost that respect. Alekh does not even have 1% faith in Sadhna, he cannot even understand a single feeling of Sadhna, how can he the best choice to marry Sadhna...

pls base your answer on truth and logic and not on blind affection....

thats what i was saying..in my other post..
wah bani di
our thinking match haan 😆
i agree
i dont want to see sadhna and alkeh
yes alkeh and malika
lets request RS not to unite them
Jelly-bean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I absolutely love your topics.. makes me think deep! 😃

What I believe is that love always comes with great risks and problems. It is up to an individual to go ahead feel the bliss of love with its pain or just live a love-less shallow life.

At present, it seems to me that Alekh doesnt want to live with the pain love has brought to him, so logically he should leave Sadhna! (This is mainly because of the mis-understanding)

But then, when in love there is no logic 😉

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually another problem is that both Alekh and Vasu have attitude problem and malika is the right girl coz she will not take these attitudes from any1. Vasu starts yelling at Sadhana whenevr she want I would love to c how does she do that with Malika.