Written Update 15th March

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Written Update (15th March, 2010)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epi starts with Amar talking to Purva- "Wow what a nice smell, Purva did u make all this ?" Purva then says that she will do all this and asks him to go sit. Amar says that he knows Purva is tensed because of yesterday's reason and then console her saying that Mihir is there with Smriti nah? And purva says well that's the only thing that satisfies me. Then Amar says that he forgot to tell that yesterday in dancing class Anokhi made a new fren. He is a new dancer there. Purva starts asking why u didn't tell me yesterday and Anokhi didn't tell either and says how is he, how is his house, his family and all other question. Amar says omg so many questions. Purva says they are my sis nah I need to think abt them. But Bua comes there and says "No, I m here to take care of u sisters." Purva gets sad. Bua continues saying that she knows Purva hates her for not allowing them to meet Smriti and all but Smriti is in her in laws and I know Mihir will take care of her and says that now she is more concerned abt Purva and Amar. Then she says Amar to ask his parent to come and meet her so they can decide abt the date for marriage. Purva is lost on her thought and Bua thinks to herself that now where is this gal lost, I will need to find out an then goes to her and says I know dear u r worried abt ur sisters but now after bro and sis-in-law went u all are my responsibility, I will take care of u and says I think we need to eat dinner now. And says I will go and bring food. Purva thinks to herself, "marriage and when Smriti is in this state"?

In the house Smriti's mom-in-law is having get-together with her frens and says that from now onwards she will have like this get together every week. And everyone are happy and then they talk abt her grandson and she says that it was her husband wish that Mihir will have a son but he passed away but now she will take care of him and save him from everyone and even from his own... When some lady interrupts and ask where is Smriti? Mom in law says that her grandson only stays with her. And the lady says that means u are only the grand mom n mom too?

Here Sameer's mom comes and shouts at him for asking money for saving his own owners wife and son and beats him for that but he is so strong that it doesn't affect him. He then says that I asked the money coz I saved them n I need to be paid for wht I do. Then his mom beat him more but her hands are hurt but he isn't hurt. Then she talks to her younger son and ask him to take her to someone's marriage. He says he needs to work today and ask Sameer to take her. Then Sameer says he will take her to the marriage.

Inside the house Smriti is looking for Prem but he is nowhere then she comes down and sees him with her mom in law and ask her to return him back but mom doesn't. Meanwhile Mihir comes and takes her up in the room. When mom in law says she will go and make Prem sleep and come to her fren. Then her frens say is Smriti mad?  Coz she was looking like that. In the room Smriti is looking for Prem and says Mihir to get her Prem and says that she doesn't know where he is, he is lost and says him to get her prem. When Mihir hugs her and says plz don't do like this I dont wanna loose u. But she says why are u telling like this plz just get me my Prem u know I can't live without him.

In the other house. Purva and Amar's family are sitting in a room and pandit is taking out the dates for their marriage. Then the pandit says a date that's very soon and Purva's tries to oppose it but the pandit says there no date good after that. Then Amar's family says why to delay in such a great work. Then everyone congratulates each other and the Amar's family leaves. Then we see Bua give money to pandit and say now nothing should be changed. The pandit leaves and Bua talks to herself about how very soon all this 3 girls will get married and then all this property will be mine and I will b happy.

In the night, Purva comes out bathing and is drying her hair when her window opens, she goes there to close it but then Akashi text her saying she is with Sritesh (idk if I'm right with the name) and will b home in while. Meanwhile light goes off and Bua ask wht happened to the light. Purva shouts that the light went away and bua ask where is Akashi and she says that she is with sritej and will b back soon. Bua says it is so dark then purva says she is coming downstairs wait. When she is about to go out someone catches her and closes her mouth. Epi ends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap: Sameer slaps Sritej and Akashi comes and is abt to slap Sameer back when he catches her hand.

Okay here's today's update...I'm sorry for any typos. Don't forget to hit the "like" button 😊
~ Ayu
Edited by ayushma30 - 14 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks for the update😃

I wonder who the person is. Maybe it's Amar🤔