Dil Mangta More KSG KSG KSG

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Yeah wanna ask this to all ksg aka armaan fanzz...have you ever felt enought on ksg...Meaning likeafter five months of no ksg onscreen -like show, interviews ( we did not even get to see him on his birthday😭), but after all that the day history cannot forget..Marcch 8th our Jaan's comeback interview..and from then on we get to see KSG KSG  KSG everywhere, shows interviews, articles and so on.

But I never get enough of KSG yaar omg my dil always wanted more and more of him..if not getting anything new on him ..i dont mind watching the same interviews and shows again and again as i could have myself attached to this guy 24/7 lolz

Dil Mangta More when it is KSG..That is the reason I have come out with the 3rd mix on the interview and the dance precap...here again Bachna Ae Haseeno with KSG dance clippings..
enjoy girlss

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2838qtb38OE[/YOUTUBE]

i can never get enough ok ksg............wanna c him 24*7...gr8 vm sue..........bachna ae haseno ksg has cum
AR FOREVER
Its so true we can never get enough of KSG and who wants to anyways 😉

Perfect songs perfect scenes and our Mr Perfect KSG himself ...awesome VM Sue 👍🏼❤️
i always want more of ksg n i love vm
dill maange more
aree dill maange only KSG😃

god he is looking more handsome,cute,adourable,sexy,hot

o my god i'll go mad

from 8 march not for a single min i have been in peace
i am just staring at our armaan

he come back is awesome,superb mind blowing
o god i just can't get over this.........i am just loving it too much

love u KSG