Appreciations for Seema Kapoor !!

Posted: 14 years ago
Well I know we all HATE Vasu😡😡 But yesterday I truly felt that Rajan Sahi has chosen the PERFECT cast for the char of Vasundhara Rajvansh... That is Seema Kapoor..⭐️

To share a secret, she was the first person in the show who hooked me up to Bidai😳 I lovedddddd this lady's performance, her confidence, her acting  and above all her personality😃 OMG yest, when she said "Kisiko safai dena mai zaroori nahi samajhti !!!", it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool and classic😎.. I mean, if u just cut the negative part from her, she's prolly the only one in the show who has such DYNAMIC persona 😉 No wonder, Indrajit can't open his mouth in fronta her, in fact nobody can if she's in a mood to band-bajaofy😉 And also, the way she delivers her dialog, the person infronta him can really go dumb😳So dominating....😈

I loveeeeeeeeeee Seema Kapoor MORE after yest's episode... She's no doubt one of the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTEST actors in Bidai😍

What do ya guys think of her??😳

P.S -- This has nothing to do with Vasu... This is only dedicated to Seema⭐️
I like Seema Kapoor. I have liked her since she was a cute-bubbly bahu in Hum Sath Aath Hai 😃
I have never noticed her in any of her prev. shows 😃M sure she rocked in those shows too !!

But I am loving her more n more in Bidai 😃
no doubt she's a wonderful actress. even her explanations and justifications for vasu's actions yesterday made perfect sense!
SEEMA KAPOOR is gr8 actress
Yes, I too agree wid u... She is just really a cool woman... 👏 but I must say, that Inderjeet sholdn't stay quite, come on Indrajeet plz show ur power in the house!!!  Don't let your wife rule the house or else you'll regret it 😉 Edited by Pendan - 14 years ago
Seema Kapoor knows how to act !

Well Done! 👏
Well, since she has successfully made the viewers hate Vasu so much, she is a very good actresss.

However, now I want to see how she does in the role where they bring Vasu down to her knees
agree..her acting skill is amazing......truely, casting of biddai is just perfect.
Undoubtedly! She is a brilliant actor! I remember when she used to play Naagin .. I was so scared of her Lol! But her Vasu look reminds me of her Naagin look!!