Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sara's Childhood Learning Experience

veenaaa thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

You don't need words to say sorry!

On being caught by her principal, Sara Khan decided to accept her guilt silently

I was studying in my hometown Bhopal and made the mistake of carrying my mobile phone to school. It was a newfound fascination with the gadget that made me do this. I managed to hide it through my lectures, but enjoyed showing it off to my friends during recess.
 I was called into the principal's office to discuss a few things and when I returned to my class, I realised I had forgotten my mobile there. My next lecture bounced off me as I wondered how I could get it back. I can't explain the guilt and fear I was going through at that moment. My friends too noticed as I am otherwise quite cheerful.
After some time, I was summoned to the principal's cabin. A lot of things ran through my mind as I walked along the corridor. I don't know why, but when I was questioned, I just kept mum, nodded my head in affirmation that the mobile was mine, with my gaze downcast. To my shock, she just smiled and patted my shoulder, asking me not to repeat the mistake. It was a great learning experience as it taught me that words were not always needed to express one's feelings. One's true self is often reflected on one's face.
(Sara Khan is a television actor)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awch such a nice Principal...She didnt scold her!!😊  Varna Princyss tho dandaas leke picchhee padthe heyy...aur mobile bhi vapas nahi karthe unless Parents rnt called!

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow kool principal as student is so kool
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing it. Priciple was so adorable.😊
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sara...what can I say about her? This girl has always made me smile and blush. Whenever she laughs, I forget all my problems and just grin at her adorableness. 😍

Sara is SO naughty...I love it! 🤣 😍

Thankoo Principal ji for not yelling at Sara! We appreciate it! 🤣 🤗

Thanks SO much for the article! It was a PLEASURE to read and made me love Sara even more (is that possible?!). 🤗 🤣 😍
awww the principal was sweet:)