Poll

Which do you like better?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
So start the discussions guys.😉

Can't choose between BRC's MB abd RS's SK, but because of the Bhakti Rasa, I chose RS's SK, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE BRC's MB too.😳
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I have only seen BRC;s MB so far and I love it!
I thought Bobby Bedi's Mahabharata was shelved?
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bobby Bedi's Mahabharat? Wasn't that shelved?  😕

And you forgot Sanjay Khan's version.

Edited by Kal El - 14 years ago
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only part I could sit thru in BRC MB were the ones that had Krishna in it, mainly his childhood and the Bhagwad Gita part on Kurukshetra. I had no idea about the other 3 serials. 😳 
Does Nitin B play the part of Krishna in RS SK too?
For some reason I can't watch any other actor playing SK.

And of course the monologue at the begining and end of BRC MB..The voice was captivatiing!
Edited by my_view - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: my_view

The only part I could sit thru in BRC MB were the ones that had Krishna in it, mainly his childhood and the Bhagwad Gita part on Kurukshetra. I had no idea about the other 3 serials. 😳 

Does Nitin B play the part of Krishna in RS SK too?
For some reason I can't watch any other actor playing SK.

And of course the monologue at the begining and end of BRC MB..The voice was captivatiing!

Sarvadaman Banerjee plays adult Krishna in RS's SK and Swapnil Joshi (who played Kush in Ramayan) plays teenage Krishna.

Can never get enough of the Swapnil epis in SK, esp the Maharaas and the ones with Shweta Rastogi (teen Radha) and the childhood epis.

I agree. No one but Nitish can play adult Krishna better.😊
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Sarvadaman Banerjee plays adult Krishna in RS's SK and Swapnil Joshi (who played Kush in Ramayan) plays teenage Krishna.

Can never get enough of the Swapnil epis in SK, esp the Maharaas and the ones with Shweta Rastogi (teen Radha) and the childhood epis.

I agree. No one but Nitish can play adult Krishna better.😊

Swapnil Joshi the comedian on Sony? He is hillarious.!
 In fact the actor (Govil? ) who played Ram  and Nitish as SK were cast amazingly well and did complete justice to the characters they played.
^^ I would say the same for Seeta also along with all major characters in BRC's MB.  Roopa Ganguly as Draupadi fitted the bill to the T.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: my_view

Swapnil Joshi the comedian on Sony? He is hillarious.!
 In fact the actor (Govil? ) who played Ram  and Nitish as SK were cast amazingly well and did complete justice to the characters they played.

Yup, totally agree! Arun and Nitish are THE Ram and Krishna for me, as well as Deepika (Sita), Sunil (Lakshman), and Dara Singh (Hanuman). Arvind Trivedi was also perfect as Lankapati Ravan and Roopa as Draupadi. I also loved Arjun as Arjun.

Yes, it's that Swapnil. Here are some pics of my heart throb Krishna.😳

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

^^ I would say the same for Seeta also along with all major characters in BRC's MB.  Roopa Ganguly as Draupadi fitted the bill to the T.

Yup, the dialogue she gave during the Vastra Haran was soooooooooo well delivered it always brings tears to my eyes.😭 And I esp love Deepika (Sita) in the Uttar Kand epis, she really brought out Sita Mata's strong side, esp during the ending scene where she calls upon Mother Earth.👏

Whatever flaws the serials may have had, the casting was perfect. But is it just me or do any of you ever get confused between the Yudhisthir and Arjun actors in MB? They look so alike!