Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2)

Dimpy Ganguly lied to me, says Maureen Wadia

iamsobored thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Busnesswoman Maureen Wadia has slapped a show cause notice on Dimpy Ganguly for breaking an exclusive contract with Gladrags and taking part in a TV reality show. The Kolkata-based model is tipped to win the reality show on NDTV Imagine where the winner will get to marry Rahul Mahajan — son of late BJP leader Pramod Mahajan. The finale of the show airs tonight.

In a terse letter sent to the channel, Maureen has said that Dimpy had kept both her and the channel in the dark about her contract that prevented her from taking part in any TV show.

"She (Dimpy) has always been a problem child and had scant regard for discipline. We (the Gladrags Mega Model Hunt organisers) had a very tough time managing her. There were incidents where she would vanish at 3am and emerge a couple of hours later. Then she would say with a straight face that she had gone to meet a friend in Malad. Imagine a girl, who had come to Mumbai for the first time, going to Malad from Wadala at 3am just to meet friends! And now, I see the same girl turning coy, flirting with Rahul left, right and centre and promising to be a good wife," says an irked Maureen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RedHighHeels thumbnail
wow!! Somehow Maureen wadia is crossing the line of decency in allegations.
Conract betrayal is her right to oppose about . But who she thinks she is defining who should flirt with whom or marry whom...
If Rahul has no problem in marrying such gal.. Whats her deal.?

RHH
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am not supporting or accusing anyone here...this article could be true/false/exaggerated/misprinted etc...but, even if some of this is true, it only goes to show that none of the girls on the show  but just wanted to remind some members who seemed to have a vendetta only against "one" particular contestant... that none of the contestants on the show are what they seem on the TV.... not even harpreet... i have always felt so... some might be less pretensive... but they are all pretending nevertheless...

that doesnt sound like Maureeen Wadia to me..😆
BTW where is the link to this article..? unless you were the only reporter present..😆
iamsobored thumbnail
Cann't post a link.

Google the subject "Dimpy Ganguly lied to me, says Maureen Wadia" and find out...