Debate Mansion

Are NRIs bigger health junkies than ppl in India?

shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys..

Are NRIS bigger health/fitness/yoga/gym addicts than Indians from India ?
Edited by shalini1323 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shalini1323

Hey guys..

Health....junkies........isin't that an oxymoron????

well even if they are....i don't see anything bad in that..
shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Junkies - in this context .. I meant "addicts"

No , the debate is not about whether it's good or bad... My question was whether in general, NRIS are more health CONSCIOUS than the people back in India .. and if so, why ?
zyaada paisha .. gym kaafi sasthe hai unke liye ๐Ÿ˜› of course, i'm  talking through my hat.. personally if i ever go to america i'd visit all the burger shops and take up all the challenges :P
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No , the debate is not about whether it's good or bad... My question was whether in general, NRIS are more health CONSCIOUS than the people back in India .. and if so, why ?

Yes, they aren because so many foreigners keep themselves slim and trim, Indians wanna be like them too. Who doesn't? Also, there is a custom of going to the gym or keeping fit abroad, It's not quite there for Indian people but it's progressing.

Hey guys..

yes nris r bigger hlth junkies. they should be too, with junk they eat all the time. fat so fat, lik butter chicken๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: cuckoocutter

yes nris r bigger hlth junkies. they should be too, with junk they eat all the time. fat so fat, lik butter chicken๐Ÿ˜†

that makes sense, actually ๐Ÿ˜†
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
could be since perhaps yoga is seen as something extraordinary for those people while it is seen as normal in india. sometimes people like to do something different or something more than the ordinary.
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yes.
Recently, there have been many instances in my family residing in India where they would suffer some sort of problem because of their diet. One thing is that they dont care what they eat...for example desi *butter" (i dont know how to spell it out haha so i just wrote butter).

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Jess....do u know who is supposed to be the moderator of this section......our regular moderator is not here.......apparently no body is taking any action on the posts that are being reported....๐Ÿ˜Š