Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#3 DONE!(Page 71)

Posted: 2010-04-15T17:45:33Z
Here are the lyrics to the really pretty song Rukmini sings when she's wondering how she and Krishna will reunite... I love the melody, orchestration, and Kavita Krishnamurthy's beautiful voice... makes it a real gem among the blahness of most of the later epis of SK (barring the Sudama arc). Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR68bD4OiSc[/YOUTUBE]

Duvidha Beech Padi, Preet Meri Duvidha Beech Padi – my love is amidst a dilemma
It Man Ki Baaj Khenche, It Kul Ki Laaj Roke – my heart pulls me one way, and my family's honor another
Duvidha Beech Padi, Preet Meri Duvidha Beech Padi
Main Preet Ko Nibhaaun,Yaan Reet Ko Nibhaaun – should I heed the voice of my heart, or that of tradition
Sankat Ki Hai Ghadi, Preet Meri Duvidha Beech Padi – it is a time of crisis for my heart

Varan Ki Jo Puchho, To Beete Yugon Mein – when it comes to marriage, then since eons
Ramaanath, Apna Varan Ho Chuka Hai – O lord of Lakshmi, we've already been married
Haran Ki Jo Socho To Man, Praan, Atma – speaking of abduction my heart, my life, my soul
Kabhi Se Sabhi Ka, Haran Ho Chuka Hai – all have been abducted so long ago
Tumharo, Hamaro Naathji Aadi-Ant Ko Saath X2 – yours and mine, o lord, is a union that precedes the beginning of time and outlasts the end of it
Varan, Haran, Jo Bhi Karo, Charan Sharan Do Naath! – so whether by marriage or abduction this time, just give me refuge at your sacred feet

Phoolon Pe Tum To Soye, Daasi Tumhaari Roye – you might be sleeping on a bed of flowers, but here your maid is in tears
Kaanton Beech Khadi, Akeli Roye Kaanton Beech Khadi –standing amidst thorns, she cries
Main Preet Ko Nibhaaun, Yaan Reet Ko Nibhaaun – should I heed the voice of my heart, or that of tradition
Sankat Ki Hai Ghadi, Preet Meri Duvidha Beech Padi – it is a time of crisis for my heart
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-04-15T18:33:26Z
Couple new siggies I made: one of Yashoda Maiya's baby shower and another using some of the RadheShyam virah pics I posted along with lines from Uddhav's aarti for them that means "one is the master of magic, and one is his magic herself - both are made up of one love... just to bewilder their creatures, they play these games of separation and reunion":

Edited by lola610 - 2010-04-15T18:34:13Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-04-15T20:03:51Z
Very pretty siggies Lola ;)
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-04-15T20:23:35Z
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

Here is another Sita Agni Pareeksha sig I made with the NDTV lyrics. Hope you like it.Smile

Brighter Version

WooooooowwwwDay Dreaming U rock as always swwet Janki Di!!! Grt pic n text!!!! Luvd d background!!!! Awesome pic selection!!!!!Btw....thanx a bazillion for Luv-kush NDTV translation n song...luvd it!!!
 N yes.....amazing B'day creation for our Dpka Di....ClapClapClapClapluvd d purple glitter U used as d border in dat sig!!!!  

Thank you so much Gunia dear. Really means a lot.Smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-04-15T20:33:40Z
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Hey Guys,

This is a sig my friend Sano made me....isn't it GORGEOUS?Big smile The pics are from Siya Ram Vivah Kanya Dhana.

Woooowwww...fantastic creation!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Grt text n background...StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStard colorization z really elegant!!!Day Dreaming Btw....wen will U make d avis I requested???Shocked Lol di...do it @ Ur comfort level...wen U r free!!! If U remember I asked abt how to updt d pic in my profile....?? U told U'll tell...bhul gaye kya Di???LOL LOL Feel free to answer I completely understand Ur vyastata!!!Embarrassed 

Hi Gunia, glad you like the sig!Big smile

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten the avis, I have one of them made, but just as I was making the 2nd one, gifsoup (the website I use) did not work anymore for some reason.Ouch So I am waiting for it to work again. If you want though, I can give you the link to my friend Ssaba's shop where you can request avis from her. She'll make them fast.Smile

To update the pic in your profile, these are the steps you should follow:

1. Go to My Dashboard

2. On the left side, click on Update Photo.

3. Beforehand, you should save the photo you want in your computer. When the screen appears, press browse, upload the photo, and choose the dimensions you want. When you are done, just click submit.

Hope this helped.Smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-04-15T20:35:53Z
Originally posted by Dpka1415

Hey Deeps!

Here's one birthday sig for you from me! Hope you like it!EmbarrassedWink

OMG !!!! how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet .... thnk u soooooo much di .... dis is awesome ....best gift on my bday .... they r my all time favs.. ... thnks fr ur wishes di... m putting all my bday sig in a slideshow then i'll use them.... thnxxxxxxx again :)

Glad you like it Deeps, am sooooooooooooo happy.Hug  Hope your birthday was good!Big smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-04-15T20:38:47Z

Hey Guys,

Am posting these avis here for the same reason as Aish did,LOL just so I can find them again when I want them.

They are from the Telugu movie Pournami (same as my sig), starring Prabhas and one of my fav South Indian actresses, Trisha Krishnan. Just love this movie to bits, though it's tragic and Pournami dies.Cry The third avi is when she dies in her hubby's arms and the fourth is when he is remembering her face in the water as he mixes her ashes in the water.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 2010-04-15T20:40:16Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-04-16T01:25:59Z

Hey Guys,

This is my latest req from my friend Faiza....she made me a Video Signature of some cute Luv Kush Baby scenes with our lovely Sita Ma! I love it so much! :D You may use it too if you want.

Wooooooooooooooowwwwww Di!!!!! Its lovely...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedn super-super cute!!!!Awwwww.....I luv d mamtamayi avtaar of our Sita maa...esp wen its performed by our very dear Dpka ji!!!!! The vdo avi z just out of dis world!!!!
0 Likes this