Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys... thank you soooooo much for all the beautiful replies πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Will try to get back to all of you sometime this weekend, as well as tackling the rest of the Qs... until then...

hi Lali!!! The DOTW is on pg.75, Rukmini's song through which she asks Shri Krishna to come get her is on pg.71, and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEPIKA πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ No other actress has played Sita Maa with such grace, power, and perfection... thank you sooooo much for giving us such a memorable performance by which we'll always picture her!

Here's a quick sig:

MagadhSundari thumbnail
One more sig, but this time it's Ravan, Mandodari, and Meghnaad... made this while answering Shivang bhaiya's question about seeing God in all, I was reminded of this scene in which we get to see Ravan so vulnerable and caring for the first time... here goes... made the texture, let me know how it is:

Diff style text:

Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lola610

Hey guys... thank you soooooo much for all the beautiful replies πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Will try to get back to all of you sometime this weekend, as well as tackling the rest of the Qs... until then...

hi Lali!!! The DOTW is on pg.75, Rukmini's song through which she asks Shri Krishna to come get her is on pg.71, and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEPIKA πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ No other actress has played Sita Maa with such grace, power, and perfection... thank you sooooo much for giving us such a memorable performance by which we'll always picture her!

Here's a quick sig:

Thanks for the info Lola! You're the best!πŸ˜ƒ Yup, already added the song, but thanks anyway.

Wowzies, this sig is sooooooooooooooo gorgeous! Perfect pic choice, texture, and text idea! Love it so much that I immediately snagged! Mindblowing job, esp with the Sitaji feeding Ramji one, you actually made it look like she was feeding him.😲

And your Ravan family one is sooooooooooooooooooo lovely too, very sad tragic siggie, but totally prof looking.πŸ‘ Wanted to snag that too, but since today is Deepikaji's birthday and also because I feel more romantic than tragic, snagged this one. That one will be going up soon too though.πŸ˜‰
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Hi Shivang bhaiya!!! Baaki ke jawab 1-2 din mein dungi, but the fav songs of 60s-70s list turned out to be easier to compile than I thought... here goes!

Man Tarpat Hari Darshan Ko Aaj (Baiju Bawra)
Teri Maya Ka Na Paaya Koi Paar (Gopal Krishna)
Kanhaiya Zara Murli Ki Taan (Raja Aur Rank)
Tere Phoolon Se Bhi Pyar, Tere Kaanton Se Bhi Pyar (Nastik)
Gagan Yeh Samjhe Chand Sukhi Hai, Chanda Kahe Sitaare (Sawan Ko Aane Do)
Shirdiwale Sai Baba, Aaya Hai Tere Dar Pe Sawaali (Amar Akhbar Anthony)
Geet Gaata Chal Title Song
Ramayan Chaupaais (Dulhan Wohi Jo Piya Man Bhaaye)
Kanhaiya Tujhe Aana Padega (Maalik)
Arre Jaa Re Hat Natkhat (Navrang)
Shyam Teri Bansi Pukaare Radha Naam (Geet Gata Chal)
Kanha Ki Zid Par Naachegi Radha (Paheli)
Mujhe Apni Sharan Mein Le Lo Ram (Tulsidas)
Yaari Hai Imaan, Mera Yaar Meri Zindagi (Zanjeer)
Aadmi Musafir Hai (Apnapan)
Aapki Maheki Huyi Zulf Ko Kehte Hai Ghata (Trishul)
Sawan Ka Mahina, Pavan Kare Sor (Milan)
Mile Na Phool To Kanton Se Dosti Karli (Anokhi Raat)
Tera Mera Saath Rahe (Saudagar)
Sooni Re Nagariya (Uphaar)
Woh Hai Zara Khafa Khafa (Shagird)
Aur Kuch Der Theher, Aur Kuch Der Na Jaa (Aakhri Khat)
Gulaabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi (The Train)
Sakhi Re Mera Man Uljhe Tan Dole (Chitralekha)
Jhan Jhan Jhan Baaje Payaliya (Rani Roopmati)
Baahon Mein Teri Masti Ke Ghere (Kaala Patthar)
Gori Tera Gaon Bada Pyaara (Chitchor)
Abke Sajan Saawan Mein (Chupke Chupke)
Tu Husn Hai Main Ishq Hoon (Hamraaz)
Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga (Jeevan Mrityu)
Kora Kaagaz Tha Yeh Man Mera (Aradhana)
Tu Jo Mere Sur Mein Sur Milaale (Chitchor)
Chhadi Re Chhadi Kaisi Gale Mein Padi (Mausam)
Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koi (Aandhi)
Bhor Aayi, Gaya Andhiyara (Bawarchi)
Teri Bindiya Re (Abhimaan)
Aaye Re Khilonewala (Bachpan)
Tumhi Mere Mandir, Tumhi Meri Pooja (Khandaan)
Beeti Na Bitaaye Raina (Parichay)
Nainon Mein Badra Chaaye (Mera Saaya)
Tujhko Pukaare Mera Pyar (Neelkamal)
Gori Tori Paijaniya (Mehbooba)
Tujhe Dekhkar Jagwaale Par (Sawan Ko Aane Do)
Saiyan Beimaan (Guide)
Hansta Hua Noorani Chehra (Parasmani)
Chura Liya Hai Tumne (Yaadon Ki Baraat)
Yaara O Yaara, Ishq Ne Maara (Benaam)
Deewane Hai, Deewanon Ko Na Ghar Chahiye (Zanjeer)
Jaaneja Dhoodhta Phir Raha (Jawani Deewani)
Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha (Anpadh)
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi evry1....πŸ€—.got well wth my last exam..... will post U later in full!!😳 Btw I recd a PM frm Dpka Di....she said that she z too busy wth d exams so she'll not albe post frequently in d CC.😭 She sent d PM frm her cell....n her cell can't open d link of CC....she told me just to inform U all abt d same!!!😊  
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jai Shri Krishna to Lalitaji, Gunia, Lola, Aishi and all members. Keep your great creative work as always going.

@Lola

60s aur 70s ke gaane dekh kar mind refresh ho gaya sweet sisterπŸ€—. Aur kya khoob sincerity hai answering me. Perfectly 50 songs.πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ˜Š As expected, quite many of them are my favourites too. Par achchha hi kiya ki movies ke naam bhi likh diye. Kuchh kuchh to mere liye bhi unknown songs the.😊 Take your time little master. No hurries.

@Gunia

Ab to lagta hai sweet sweet posts bahut baar dikhaayi degi.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey guys,

Here is another birthday sig for our Deepikaji!

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail

I read every single one!  
Nice answers! LOL Especially loved the first one (the mirror one) Cracked me up! ROFL
And according to the Book Meme, you are above above above average!

NERD! *runs and hides behind a chair*.

J/K πŸ˜†
muffins2waffles thumbnail
And I LOVE all the birthday sigs everyone made for Deepika's B-Day!
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lola610

Here's a quick sig:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeesssss Lola Di....wat a rachna....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘itni sundar rachna banayi hai...ki hum sochte hi jaa rahe hain ki aap kitni sundar hongi!!!😍 Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....just luv it!! Ravan-Mandodari was also a nice 1!! Wowwwwwwwwwwwww  grtttt choice esp...d songs...of 60-70s n fantabulous answers to Aishi Di!!! Grttttt job behna!!
Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago