Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#3 DONE! - Page 49

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lola610

@ Gunia - awesommmeee offscreen finds behna, can always count on you for those... Deepika looked so cute, wonder why they put her with such blah heroes πŸ˜† And wowzz saw Sangeet when I was soooooo little, had no idea Nitishji was in it 😲 Gotta watch again!

Here are some offscreen finds of my own:

Pinky Parikh aka Rukmini:

Falguni Parikh, SK's Draupadi... and Pinky's sister?

Top left and bottom right is Bandini Mishra, aka Parvati Maa:

And look!!! It's Paullomi Mukherjee!!! 😲 Her last name is now Naik, she's a pro Kathak dancer trained under Ramadevi and Lachhu Maharaj. She founded a dance academy in Mumbai called Nrityadarpana... she's also a chair on the national reasearch foundation for Kathak. Somewhere on this site there's a vid of her performing for a government thing, but for me it's not opening: http://sangeetnatak.org/SNA_Archives/Videos_1981_1990.htm Here's her fb: http://hi-in.facebook.com/people/Paullomi-Mukherjee/100000552050508
And here's her:

And here's Pinky again in the Gujju film Mann Moti Ne Kaach for which she won a bunch of regional awards... Mulraj Rajda aka Raja Janak was also in the movie:

All RS alumni who are involved in Gujju cinema flock together apparently... this one - Desh Re Joya Dada Pardesh Joya - has got our Rukmini devi with our Ravan, Arvind Trivedi: http://gujaratinatako.blogspot.com/2009/02/desh-re-joya-dada-pardesh-joya.html

In fact, pretty much all the movies on this page star at least one movie on this page: http://www.8mm.in/index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=9&Itemid=30&mbc=135&limitstart=30

Pinky Parikh again, this one's called Hadh Karo Chhu Hasubhai: http://www.8mm.in/index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=10&Itemid=30&id=5109
She's in blue on the left:

Our Narad Deepak Dave's the one on the left:
http://www.8mm.in/index.php?searchword=Deepak%20Dave&movielist=Actor&option=com_search

Orange pagdi wala is our Ravan, Arvind Trivedi:

And this might be a repeat of what Gunia posted the other day, if they are, sorry... Mukesh Rawal aka Vibhishan (link is to watch the movie):
http://www.8mm.in/index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=10&Itemid=30&id=5100

OMG! Wow Loli, you hit upon a treasure box as well with these finds!ShockedπŸ‘ So many RS faces in all these movies and stuff. Wow, esp enjoyed the Paulommi link, really does look like her.  Pinky and Falguni look a bit alike, so maybe they are sisters, or even cousins. Arvind still looks majestic in that pic you found.πŸ‘

Thanks for sharing this with us!
Will totally send you the song when I go home tonight, that program's on the desktop and I'm on the laptop at my cuz's house sooo... real soon ok! And you're most welcome for the translations, I love this one too... really like how Sadhana Sargam and Suresh Wadkar sound together for some reason 😍 Andddd really glad you enjoyed all the offscreen stuff, now let's see what wonders our MIA CEO can do with that link πŸ˜‰ Anddd I sent that permission pm just now, speaking of which, did you see my Shabri VM? I forgot to ask you if I could use your sig in it... don't hate 😭 πŸ˜†

btw just realized I crossed 2000 posts... yippeeeee
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
CONGO guys!!!! We have now finished CC#3!πŸ₯³

Well, the usual long speech about how I'm so proud of you guys is now getting old, so I'll lay off on you guys this time.πŸ˜†

Here's the link to the new one...it's 99.9% done, just have to received a reply PM one of our AviSig buddies about some avis we're using of hers...but no matter, CC #4 is now ready for us to move into!

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago

Will totally send you the song when I go home tonight, that program's on the desktop and I'm on the laptop at my cuz's house sooo... real soon ok! No probs, and thanks a bunch in advance! And you're most welcome for the translations, I love this one too... really like how Sadhana Sargam and Suresh Wadkar sound together for some reason 😍 Yes, the curves in the song are really beautiful, the singers are pros, you can tell.πŸ‘ Andddd really glad you enjoyed all the offscreen stuff, now let's see what wonders our MIA CEO can do with that link πŸ˜‰ Agree, can't wait! Anddd I sent that permission pm just now, speaking of which, did you see my Shabri VM? Didn't I comment on that? Thought I did.πŸ˜• Anyhow, it was sooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful, really loved it a lot!Day Dreaming And you did a superb and very touching VM on it, so superb job!πŸ‘ Sorry, I thought I replied on it....but there were so many posts I prob forgot.😭 I forgot to ask you if I could use your sig in it... don't hate Cry πŸ˜† Why would I? You made it, silly.πŸ˜†

btw just realized I crossed 2000 posts... yippeeeee Congo!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Once you cross 3000, you will become an IF-Dazzler (unless you become a mod before that). Keep spamming Loli, you're almost there!πŸ˜‰
@ Gunu - first of all koti shat dhanyavaad for the beautiful quote from Vallabhacharyaji behna, it was soooo divine and inspiring 😍 And totally looking forward to the Muni Sutikshna sig now, tumne hamaari vinati sweekar ki apni rachnaaon dwara hamein durlabh dhrishya dikhaane ka, to hum gadgad ho gaye... love you sis πŸ€— Ab DotW ko to naye CC mein continue karna padega, still looking forward to a daily dose from you though and will make sure to get back to you on some of my fav points from your previous ones... keep rocking Gunu the Gyaani πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And so glad we agree on Shrikant Soni, it's not just me then πŸ˜† Btw woh Shabri wala vm dekha? Bhajan kitna achha hai, na 😍

@ Deeps - ohhhh wowwwww Siya-Dharti Maa wallpaper is STUNNING πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ In all the effects it's amazing, and your arrangement is superb... again, feels like we're in the scene also... sooooo touching 😭😭😭😭😭 Lolz even though this was unintentional you should def make more wallpapers for us so we can use as desktop backgrounds How about a lullaby special next, with the Aaja ri nindiya, nindiya rani, and soja lalla pics!!! Sooo happy you liked the Shabri sig and VM sweets, thanks a million, luv u πŸ€— rounded edges ke liye yahaan upload karti hun bana banaaya sig, aur frames mein woh option choose karti hoon:
http://www.picnik.com/ap
And do go thru those fanfics, looking forward to going thru yours also next πŸ˜‰ And also your upcoming vms, LOVED this first one!!!

ANDDDDDDD.... CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW CC GUYS

See you all there!!! and remember, the dotw is still on πŸ˜†

@ Lali - glad you liked it sweets, it's one of my fav bhajans, and quite sig-friendly I think....and thanks for the belated permission then πŸ€— And that's my next mission, to become a mod of our very own mytho forum before I join the rockerz πŸ˜‰ when's our petition thread happening? Anddddd you ready for a fanfic challenge? I have some ideas πŸ˜› Andddd go watch SK πŸ˜† Anddddd see you at CC4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

@ Gunia - awesommmeee offscreen finds behna, can always count on you for those... Deepika looked so cute, wonder why they put her with such blah heroes πŸ˜† And wowzz saw Sangeet when I was soooooo little, had no idea Nitishji was in it 😲 Gotta watch again!

Awww.....thank U sis!πŸ€— Glad U liked dem soooo much!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Yup....poor chap Deeps always wth d blaaahhhhh heros.....😑except my Arunji hun!ShockedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kassssssshhhh is film me Deeps ke saath Arunji hero hote....!😍 Btw I have never saw Sangeet...wo to bas dhoondhte dhoondhte hi vdo song mil gaya😳 Ur own off sceen finds r brilliant behna!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Btw...plzzzzz ek confusion mitaao behna
Is he really Arvind Trivedi?Shocked I m quite confused abt dis 1!πŸ˜• Coz I've seen d same actor in d movie Jai Maa Vaishno Devi.....he played Bhairav asur in d movie....n I think, he was not our Arvindji!  Though dis movie an old 1...n Jai Maa Vaishno Devi came in 1997 or 98....the actor who played Bhairav  grew old till dat time.........bt I'll try n find d pics n post d same! Hope U won't mind!😭Plzzzzzz just confirm abt d actor.....πŸ˜•
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Gunia,

Thanks soooooo much for liking my Dhriti as Kanha siggie, you're choooooo sweet!πŸ€— Those expressions were just tooooooooooo adorable to resist!😍❀️ It would have been so awesome if she had been shown as another stage of Shri Krishna in RS's SK (after the Makhan Chor Kanha), but she wasn't even born yet.πŸ˜† I watched JSK for her only...and then later on to see how it would end. Aditi was cute as well. Both her and Dhriti had a great affectionate relationship going.πŸ˜ƒ And Nand was good too, though he and Aditi looked waaay too young for the role. Made up for it by being such a cute onscreen Jodi.😳 Meghan and Kritika as RadhaKrishna were okay, but did not make much of an impact on me...I did not see the soul and Bhakti Rasa of RadheKrishna's eternal love in their acting, expressions, and speech like I did with Swapnil and Shweta, but they were not bad either so it wasn't painful to watch. Like with Gurmeet and Debina, who did also did an okay job as Ram and Sita (though there were moments where Debina showed improvement like in the Sita Prasthan scene) but (for me) did not portray the true love of Ram and Sita as I felt was needed, they too were not painful to watch. The only actors in JSK I really did not like were Kans, Devaki, and Vasudev. Kans overacted in almost every scene and VasuDevaki either underacted or overacted in different scenes. Whenever the scene focused away from Gokul to them, it really was painful to watch.😳 And in Ramayan, Akhilendra Mishra was badly chosen, he was more of a comedic Ravan than a serious powerful emperor. And though Praphul Pandey was okay, he too did more of a funny role than a serious tragic one. Seemed like he cared more for his hair than fighting with Lakshman.πŸ˜† Didn't like Ankit as Lakshman either. He did not show enough justified anger in the scenes which needed it, that it seemed as if in the duo, only Guru was doing most of the talking and acting. If these actors were replaced with better ones, JSK and NDTV Ramayan would have been much better. 

Btw, superb sigs! Really well done, I really loved the Ram and Sita one.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ The effects and pics are sooooooooooo beautiful, can't stop looking at them!πŸ˜³πŸ˜› Can you please make a siggie with Sita Ma and baby/toddler Luv Kush next and post it in the next CC?😳 Would LOVE to see it, cause everything you make is sooooo breathtaking! And thanks so much again for the super cute Deepika pics, they're really great finds! And the vids are all very nice!

Awwwwww.............I m soooooooc cherished wen I go through Ur posts or Ur sigs!!! Both r as usual beyond awesome!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ Btw...I agree wth u Dhriti n Aditi r two cutiepies...I too watched JSK just bcoz of Dhriti!😍 She is such a sweet heart...just like U!😳 Yupppp sis I agree word to word wat U said abt Meghan-Kritika, Gurmeet-Debina as Radhe-Shyam n Seeta-Ram respectively!😭 I m not at all satisfied d way myhtos r made today😑 Yes....I did'nt like Kans, Devki-Vasu in JSK....they didn't do justice to their roles😑😭 Frankly speaking I was connected wth JSK till Dhriti's part....after dat it became boring n wth full research!😭 Btw I didn't watch NDTV Ramayan...becoz I was not at alll satisfied wth d cast.....esp wth d four brothers, Seetaji n Raavan....😑😭 I read n old interview of RSji.....n U know he was not @ ol in favour of making another Ramayan....n wen people asked him why so.....he replied in just one line..."Main doosra Arun kahaan se laaunga?"😍 I think dat Sagars must have respected his wish......😭...or if they were unable to do so....den @ least they should choose rt actors for rt roles😭😭😭😭 I don't say dat Ramayans n Krishnas should not be mad again...bt I say n stand firm on d point dat the producers/directors need to focus on d research......actor selecion, dailogues n ol
Awwwwwwww............I m sooooooooooooo glad dat U liked my sigsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒHugs frm me for d sweet wordsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Its my pleasure dat U liked dem sweetheart!😳 I sometimes wonder dat why r U soooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttπŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ Btw off course......I'll sigg out Seeta ma n baby Luv-Kush soon just for U dear!😳❀️ Awww........Ur always welcome for everything!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

hey frns CONGO for CC#4 will edit dis post later wid individual replies..... have to go somewhere .... bbbyyyyeeee...

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Thanks sooooooooooo much for your posts guys! Will reply to you each individually in the new CC#πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

This CC is now CLOSED....Mods please feel free to lock it anytime you want.😊