Chat Clubs

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#3 DONE! - Page 44

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

Deepika PMed me these lyrics of SiyaRam Vivah in NDTV Ramayan a long time ago. I meant to post them here but kept forgetting. I hope you don't mind that I'm posting them on your behalf Deeps.😳

DHARAMSHEEL GUNVATI PUNEETA,JYOTI LUTATI AA RAHI SITA....
(Sita-The Divine Lady,the ever Pure soul is coming to the wedding hall spreading the Divine brightness all around.)
ABHINAV ROOP TEJ HAI ATULIT,SAURATI KO KARE SIYA PARAAJIT...
(The Goddess of beauty - Sita defeats Devi Rati by her supernatural glow on her beautiful face)

TRIBHUWAN KE SWAMI SE MILAN KO CHALI TRIBHUWAN SWAMINI...
(Goddess of the3 loks is going to marry the holy Lord of the 3 loks)

HAIN SUNG TEENO BHAGNIYA SIYA PANTH KI ANUGAAMINI...
(along with her r her 3 eternal devotees - Mandavi,Urmila& Shrutkirti)

KAMANIYE KOMAL CHARAN PANKAJ LAG RAHE KITNE BHALE...
(The Lotus feet of Sita r luking very divine & beautiful...)

LE CHARAN CHUMBAN KHIL UTHE HAIN PUSHP PUSHPON KE TALE ....(2times)
(The flowers under her Lotus feet r being blessed by the touch of her soft feet)

DONO KE PARYAYE HAIN DONO....PURVA LIKHIT ADHYAYE HAIN DONO ....
(Both Ram & Sita are one soul ,two bodies.....)

NISTREJ KARE DO KANTI KOTI RATI-KAAM KI...(2times)
(Both Ram & Sita together look more beatiful than the ever beautiful couple of Devi Rati & Kaam Dev...)

SUR NAR MUNI MOHINI JODI SITA RAM KI...
(Lord Ram & Devi Sita's jodi is all time favourite of all the Devtas,Humans & Saints...)

GAO RI MILI MANGAL GAO RI.....(2times)
(Lets together sing the songs of joy)

MANHAR JODI NIRAKH KE JEEAVAN.....(2times)
SUPHAL BANAO RI
(Lets make our lives fruitful by having the glimpse of the Divine couple)

GAO RI...MILI MANGAL GAO RI.... (2times)

SAAGAR JEYU HARI KO DI LAKSHAMI....
SAUPI HIMALAYE NE SHIV KO GAURI.....
(Just like the God of Oceans handed over Devi Lakshami to Lord Vishnu and King Himalaya did the Kanya daan of Devi Parvati/Gauri to Lord Shiv...)

WAISI HI REET JANAK NIBHAYE KANYA DAAN SE PUNYA KAMAAYE....
(King Janak is performing the same ritual nd earning punya by doing Kanya daan)

KANYA RATAN SWIKARO JI.... KULL MITHILESH KA TAARO JI (2times)
(Hey Lord Ram accept the kanya daan of Devi Sita n bless the family of Janak.....)

..........................................................................................................................................................................
There is a shlok here ....

TEENO LOKON ME ANAND KI LEHER AAYI HAI.....JODI MANHAR SABKE MANN BHAYI HAI
(Seeing this marriage every one is happy n there is a wave of joy in the whole universe...)

............................................................................................................................................................................
There is a shlok here....

SIYA RAM REETI ANUSAR PHEERAN LAGE....HARE HARE PHEERAN LAGE....BHAWARIYA....
(Lord Ram & Devi Sita r performing all the rituals of marriage n taking phere around the pure agni...)

DEKHO IK SUNG JODE CHAAR ....
PHEERAN LAGE HARE HARE PHEERAN LAGE....... BHAWARIYA....
SIYA RAM REETI ANUSAR......

..............................................................................................................................................................................
there is a shlok

KULL GURU KAR RAHE MANTRA UCHCHAARAN....LAKSHAMI SUNG CHALE NARAYAN....
(Kull guru is saying the mantras nd Lord Vishnu & Devi Lakshami r taking phere....)

AVADH KE DEEPAK MITHILA KI BAATI.....BANANE CHALE HAIN JEEVAN SAATHI....
RAJKUNWARIYAN SUNDAR SUNDAR ANUPAM RAJKUMAR......
(The princesses of MIthila n the princes of Ayodhya r going to get married .........)

PHEERAN LAGE HARE HARE PHEERAN LAGE .... BHAWARIYA....
SIYA RAM REETI ANUSAAR.....

...............................................................................................................................................................................
there is a shlok

MANE JANAK KE HUM BADBHAAGI ...RAM SI NIDHI PAYI BIN MAANGI.....
(Janak ji feels very lucky to have Ramji as his son-in-law)
DASHRATH JI PHOOLE NA SAMAYE SWAJAN SNEHI PARAM SUKH PAAYE....
(Dashrath ji is feeling veryyyy happy on occassion of marriage of his 4sons nd so r the relatives....)

TEENO LOK BYAH YEH DEKHE...DRISHTI PASAAR PASAAR....
(The inhabitants of Swarg , Dharti n Paatal are watching this marriage n dont want to miss even a glimpse of it...)

PHEERAN LAGE HARE HARE PHEERAN LAGE......BHAWARIYA.....
SIYA RAM REETI ANUSAR....

.................................................................................................................................................................................
there is a shlok

SAPTPADI AKSHAYE SUKH DAYI....AB PARINAYE NE PURNTA PAAYI.....
SINDOOR DAAN KIYO NARAYAN....MAANG KI MAANG BHAYI HAIN POORAN.....
(Now the auspicious time has come  when Lord Vishnu is filling the Maang of Devi Lakshami with Sindoor.....)

GAO RI MILI MANGAL GAO RI......(2times)

Woooooowwww.....grtttt lyrics....thanx a bunch for posting Lalita Di!!!!Thanx to U Dpka Di😉😳 to Pm d Ram-Janki Vivah lyrics  to our jankiji!!!😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Hey frns!!!😃 Now 1 Siya Ram creation!!!!😳 Hope U'll like!!! 😛😛 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys,

JUST finished updating every single section of our 1st page, songs and TOCs...phew!

I am pretty sure I covered everything, but can you all revisit our first page and make sure plzzzzz? If you posted sigs, please make sure that I didn't miss any of them and for the lyrics, please ensure that I did not forget anything!

Thanks guys! Will comment further to everyone tomorrow, I promise! Veryyyy tired now!🥱

Miss you all! Goodnight!
-Janaki
arun-deeps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

JUST finished updating every single section of our 1st page, songs and TOCs...phew!

I am pretty sure I covered everything, but can you all revisit our first page and make sure plzzzzz? If you posted sigs, please make sure that I didn't miss any of them and for the lyrics, please ensure that I did not forget anything!

Thanks guys! Will comment further to everyone tomorrow, I promise! Veryyyy tired now!🥱

Miss you all! Goodnight!
-Janaki

Hi Di!!!! According to me...everyting z superfine @ d frst page!!!!
arun-deeps thumbnail
@All-
Hi evry1!!!! Just wanted to remind all of U... tomorrow...i.e. on 10th of Apr(Varuthini ekadashi) z ShriVallabhacharyaji Mahaprabhuji's birthday....🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳so I'll post his sigs for U all!!!! Plzzzz do post something......like we did @ d last CC - d adharam madhuram 1!!!!

@Lola Di-
 Hi Di!!!! Where r U??? Ab kya humaare virah ki agni-pareeksha logi???😆

@Dpka Di-
Aap kahaan hain...hume apne blog-bhawan me bula kar khud sada ki tarah adrisya ho jati hain!!! 😆😆😆😆😉 Missing U my darling sis!!!😭😭

@Debi Di-
 Luv U!!!! Miss u aloooott!!😭😭😭 Ramayan darsan kaisa chal raha hai??

@Janki Di-
 Its fine Di....U updted d frst pg now must take some rest!!!
Edited by arun-deeps - 14 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lola610

Awww thanks a million bazillion yaara, tusi to gud te vi mitthe ho 😉 (lol how badly did I butcher your boli 😳 😆)... sooo glad you liked them, esp since I took forever making that texture 😆 Luv you sooooooooo much 🤗 And my req came out amazing, ek se badhkar ek bana rahi ho... such perfect text you found for the Urmi one, it's soooo adorable!!! Can't wait till they're all ready and I get to use them as one mindblowing slideshow

heheheheheee lol... never mind mere sath reh kar seeth jaogi  punjabi heyyy lovely dialogues ....pura nahi padha abi... wil read it shaant chitt se ekaant me 😉 
aawwwwww thnks a tonn .... m glad u liked my wrk.... haan yaar woh 3rd wali bhi jaldi hi bna dungi... ab weekend hai to thoda busy rahungi... monday to koshish karungi ho jaaye... aaj bi university gai hui thi... i guess examz r frm 20th ...
Edited by Dpka1415 - 14 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arun-deeps

Awwww....thanx for Ur b'ful comments...really luv U aloooooooooottt!!!!Means alooooooott to me!!! Btw I recd Ur P.M n visited Ur blog...n U seriously rock Di !!!!

thnk u soooooooooooooooooooo much dear fr ur lovely comment.... apne adde par aapka comment dekh kar MOGAMBO KHUSH HUA .....
ab kya kahen hum iske baare me ... its soooooooooooo romantic....bas dekhte hi raho ...hmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Edited by Dpka1415 - 14 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arun-deeps

@All-

Hi evry1!!!! Just wanted to remind all of U... tomorrow...i.e. on 10th of Apr(Varuthini ekadashi) z ShriVallabhacharyaji Mahaprabhuji's birthday....🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳so I'll post his sigs for U all!!!! Plzzzz do post something......like we did @ d last CC - d adharam madhuram 1!!!! 

ohhhh achaa... yar plzzz mujhe thoda aur btao is din ke baare me .... mujhe zyada nahi pta ... soryy

@Dpka Di-
Aap kahaan hain...hume apne blog-bhawan me bula kar khud sada ki tarah adrisya ho jati hain!!! 😆😆😆😆😉 Missing U my darling sis!!!😭😭

areyyy haan yaara mat puchh ... parso shyaam ko sabko msg kia ... socha nxt day aaram se sabko reply karungi ...kal thoda family ke saath busy ho gai ... aaj university jana tha....examz r frm 20th i guess...
wat about u??? examz over ya rehta hai koi ??

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wowwwzzzz so much sweet stuff going on around here... I had an exam this morning and now I'm going for some errands, but will def respond to everything tonight - until then, I just wanted to thank you big-time for the ToC updt Lali, best CEO ever 🤗 but you missed Putna Uddhaar song "Aisa Deen Dayala" on 36... if you want I'll send you the song list in the right order tonight so you can just copy n paste it.

And... I had a really fun discovery to share... I found/identified our Vasudevji His name is in fact Sunil Pandey, he's a stage/screen actor, voice artist, and now a director, his birthday is August 28th, and in 1984 he had his debut with a movie called Apna Bhi Koi Hota in which he looked like this:

And here's a video of a song from that movie, it's soooooooo sweet and romantic and goofy and 80s and he looks adoooooorrrrrrraaaaabbbblllllleeeeeee 😍 And he's so skinny 😲 And he's DANCING, it's hilarious 🤣 Since I found it yesterday, I haven't stopped laughing - it's a must watch:
http://www.vidolz.com/view_video.php?viewkey=3ba86d650abe2a99f13a
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh and Lali, Sano took my sugg - she's gonna put some mytho in her next updt any pic/text ideas??