Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#3 DONE!(Page 144)

Posted: 2010-05-31T10:30:22Z
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by lola610

Lolz that's what I get for rushing to post at the same time... still not working though, says I'm exceeding the character limit when I do that Cry Anyways THANK you thank you thank you thank you soooooooooooo much, they look gorgeous together Day Dreaming Wuv you Hug

No prob!Hug

Do you want me to center them for you and see what the problem is?Embarrassed Or....if all the IMG codes are from tinypic, I've noticed it usually works becase the others are too long.

Yes plzzzz the all are tinypic only, so I have no idea what's wrong Confused Thanks a bazillion!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-31T10:46:30Z

@Gunia

The best picture update. Sur muni kitane swapan sanjote, jogi jap tap kar yug khote; tab ja kar is yugal murty ke baal roop me darashan hote. My most favourite part of the serial and also the baby Krishna Makhanchor actor. And your siggie idea was also wonderful. Ram aur Krishna dono ka prithvi par Sita aur Radha ke sath ka pratham milan. Superb.Clap

Aur wo Urmi-Siya comparison aapko achchhi lagi uske liye Kripa Krishna ki. Baaki to Sitaji ki action ki righteousness ko analyse karnewale ham kaun? Sitaji ki action ko defend karna athva advocate karna to keval ahankaar ke hi pradarshan ke jaisa hoga. Surya ko kisi ki saakshi ki kya aavashyakataa? Parantu utna ahankaar uchit hai jo hamaare vichaar prastut karne par madad kar sake. Waise bhi ham Ram-Sita ki maanavleela ko maanavon ki drishti se bhaj rahe hain aur uska gun gaan kar rahe hain. Isliye socha ki wo dikhane me ahankaaryukt vishleshan hi sahi kintu vichaar vyakt karne par hi vichaar saamne se mil sakte hain aur gyaan badhne par hamaare galat vichaar dur ho sakte hain. So that much ego which makes you expressive for it to be used to destroy itself by obtaining knowledge is desirable provided you are open minded to accept the opposite thoughts. Wo ego tab tak sabse achchhi jagah par use ho tab tak jab tak wo gradual natural process me apne aap utna kam na ho jaay ki hame aas paas ke logon ka bhi bhaan na rahe aur Shabari ki bhaanti hamko paagal bhakt jab tak na bana de. Vaastav me maze ki baat to ye hai ki is samay jo mai likh raha hun mere ahankaar ka analysis usme bhi to ek prakaar ka subtle ahankaar chhipa hua hai. It is inherent whenever we try to smartly express our views. The innocence of devotee is always lost. Parantu apni apni charam seema me bhakti aur gyaan dono ek hi avastha me merge hota hai jiske aane tak kisi bhi ek ki taraf kuchh jhukaav rahega hi. I believe they are like left leg and right leg. Dono sath me hi ek dusare ko aage badhaate hain aur aage badhne chaahiye. Sachcha gyaan milne par hi bhakti badhti hai (Jaane binu hoye na parteeti, binu parteeti hoye na preeti), aur sachchi bhakti badhne par hi gyaan badhta hai (Bhagawan ki kripa aur apne premi paatra ko aur bhi samajhne ki jigyaasaa se). Warna to bhakt aur gyaani dono hi ko apni bhakti athva gyaan ka ahankaar aa sakta hai (if their devotion or knowledge are not purest and at initial stages). Krishna ne bhi Geeta me bhakton me gyaani ko hi sarvashresth aur gnyaanion me bhakt ko hi sarva shresth bataayaa hai. Kahan se kis baat par aa gaya. Sitaji ko defend karne ki jurrat ke baare me likhne par bahut dur chala gaya.Big smile

@Lola

Lots of love sister.Hug I am very happy that you liked the idea and you will also give fresh insights in that too. Baaki kehene laayak to maine Gunia ko hi upar ke paragraph me likh diya wo copy paste. And beautiful Garbhstuti siggie.ClapSmile

@Deepika

Dhanyavaad sister. And wow!!! My another lyrical sister along with Lola. Ati sundar. And Shabari siggie too. Big & clear face expressions captured.

Aur MB CC me ham avashya hi kuchh activity jald shuru karenge behena. I will be with you.Thumbs Up Don't worry at all.

@Janki

My pleasure dear sister. Take your time. No hurry at all. I will also take a few days to be more active for DOTW. So be at comfortable pace while replying. And priceless siggie of priceless expressions.SmileClap

And yes friends. I have corrected a few words in Navadha bhakti song (edited both - the original & translation post) - around 6th or 7th type of devotion to make them either correct or rightly presentable with meaning.

@Sudama

Welcome. So appropriate time for posting that video. Just today, the same blissful episode was shown on Star Utsav.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 2010-05-31T11:20:42Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-31T10:54:59Z
Gunia this is inspired from your creation.

Muni Sutikshna ki bhakti nyaari, sanmukh naath, palak na ughaari;
Maayaapati ki dekh ke maayaa, vikal nain khole muniraayaa;
ADBHOOT YEH SANJOG SWAYAM, PYAASE TAK NEER CHALE;
ADBHOOT YEH SANJOG SWAYAM, PYAASE TAK NEER CHALE.

What a wonderful incident that water itself flows towards the thirsty man!!!!!!
Edited by ShivangBuch - 2010-05-31T10:55:29Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-31T11:10:25Z
Originally posted by Dpka1415

arey wah sahi hai yaar isme toh mazaa hai ... hum log bi karte hai ...
it'll be great ... i'll be using punjabi dialogues hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa....
Yayyyy can't wait Dancing
DancingDancingDancingDancing Sachmuch in smileys ki tarah hi honge, actually... balle balle LOL These are some of the old ones, maybe it'll give you an idea or two Wink
Siya Ram Vanvaas
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1183753&TPN=92
Lakhan-Urmi Romance
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1183753&TPN=95
Glorification of Sita Ma
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1183753&TPN=95
Ravan, Vibhishan, and Kumbhkaran
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1183753&TPN=102
Sita and her sisters
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1183753&TPN=103

OMG!!! dis 1 is mesmerising ... koi words nai bache ab mere pass....out of dis world Lola ....surely one of ur Masterpieces so far ... !!! Star
i'll use it if its free to use !! Wink
Thank you soooooo much yaar Blushing always making my day... wuv u Hug And of course you can use, do you even need to ask Tongue

Originally posted by desigrl05

hello

here are some siggys i made that we all can enjoy..thank lola for the kind pm she sent me Hug
rest is up to u guys which t ouse ;)

wwwwooooooooooooooooowwwww SIMPLYYYYYYYY SUPERB !!!!
awesome sigs Desigirl ....all r equally fantastic ....u hav used sooooo many pics in each sig still its nt looking cluttered ... gr88888 wrk ... i loved the 2nd one ....Devki_Vasudevji one....wud use it if Lola allows me ... LOLWink

I know, she's amazing, soooo glad I found your shop Jhanvi Day Dreaming And again, of course you can use them Deeps, again no need to ask also behna Hug
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-31T11:46:05Z
Lali - the new batch of sigs is realy beautiful, love the RamLakshan wintery sig and esp the Bhagwati Siya one - will def use soon, it's ethereal Day Dreaming There we go, a new word LOL As for the ToC updts, I'll pm you all the missed songs and dialogues I've listed, mostly Debi di's contributions to CC2... and you think you could add the whole fanfic listing in the lyrics section for each show like we did in CC1? I think that'll encourage more writing by everybody else and more entertainment for us LOL Also thx a bazillion for linking Rukmini sig, and you pre-snagged... shoo shweet Hug When you get a chance could you plz put in her sigbox Embarrassed

Gunia - brilliant Mandodari analysis behna, once again blew my mind ClapClapClapClapClap Will comment further later and exchange views - this DotW might actually continue in the new CC, yayyyyyyyy Dancing But for now, will just say the point you made about her fearlessness bcuz she was on the right side of Dharm was excellent and very well expressed Clap Millions and millions of thanks for the gorgeous pic updts esp the adorable kid RadheShyam one, and this sig you made on it is soooooo beautiful - I love Ramayan/SK combo sigs the most and this was one of the best ever!!!! Also LOVED the Krishna-Rukmini sig, perfect quote you found Clap The offscreen pics were such awesome finds, can always count on you for fascinating discoveries like that... OMG is it just me or does Srikant Soni looks like Sayeed Jaffrey Shocked LOL

Deeps - BEAUTIFUL sigs, each effect makes it so different and each one ends up looking sooooo dreamy and gorgeous Day Dreaming Esp love  this one, I'll use real soon... great arrangement of the pics, love how you used the one of her putting the flowers... feels like we're in the scene Clap

Billions of thx for lyrics, you did an amazing job... I esp love Navadha Bhakti song cuz I love that Swayamvar tune and RJain is soooo perfect of keeping the meaning of the original Avadhi but making it soooo simple and understandable ClapClapClapClapClap And no worries, even though your English is perfect I'll do translations... can't wait until you make me capable of doing them in Punjabi though Wink

@ Debi di - sooooo glad you liked req di, thanks to you for giving such a sweet idea Hug

Shivang bhaiya - will def add my thoughts on the excellent DotW points you brought up bhaiya, but like we've said so often before they'll sound pretty much the same as yours so youi know what's coming LOL Can't wait to get your thoughts on the rest of the scenes, esp you-know-which ones Wink
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-31T14:19:46Z

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Lolz that's what I get for rushing to post at the same time... still not working though, says I'm exceeding the character limit when I do that Cry Anyways THANK you thank you thank you thank you soooooooooooo much, they look gorgeous together Day Dreaming Wuv you Hug

No prob!Hug

Do you want me to center them for you and see what the problem is?Embarrassed Or....if all the IMG codes are from tinypic, I've noticed it usually works becase the others are too long.

Yes plzzzz the all are tinypic only, so I have no idea what's wrong Confused Thanks a bazillion!

Done!Wink
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-31T14:51:05Z
^^ thank uuuuuu Hug need any help setting up our new home Tongue
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-31T14:59:02Z

^^ thank uuuuuu Hug need any help setting up our new home Tongue

No probs! Just waiting for Aish to send me the Music Banner and then we're almost set!Wink Just created the new thread too...check it out!
0 Likes this