Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#3 DONE!(Page 130)

Posted: 2010-05-27T06:57:11Z
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by arun-deeps

Hey guys here is 1 Ram-Siya frst night sig!Blushing Hope U'll like!!Tongue 

Wooooooooooooooooow, very cuuuuuuute sweeet siggie, Gunia!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap LOVE the placement of the pics, text, and effects you used, superb job!!!!ClapTongue LOVE it! I esp love the white orbs you use, they're mindblowing!

Awwwwwwwwww..............thats soooooooooooooo sweeeeet of U!Embarrassed U have always been sooooooooo supporting n luving to me! Means alooooooooooot to me!Embarrassed Glad U liked it soooooooooo much!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug Btw thanx for d pics U uploaded!Embarrassed Wuuuvv U!Heart 'Wuv U sounds grt' I learned it frm U only!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-27T07:41:49Z
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Now a pic updt frm me...Know dat d pic quality z not dat good bt Lola Di...Lalitha Di dunno wat's d problm wth my PC....can't download snap a shot software?Confused  Btw can U plzzz  tell dat frm where do U get sooooo clear pics...grt quality pics....can't be frm You-Tube vdosConfused becoz I've seen dat pics doesn't come good wen we sanp it frm U-tube vdos!Cry   
 Here z a pic updt of our very cute Ramji! I took d snaps frm You-TubeTongue Tell me plzzz isn't he looking tooooo cute n adorable?

Wow, thanks for the pic update Gunia. You're right, AG does look rather cute and charming.WinkEmbarrassed You caught some great expressions!

Hmm....that's strange, I don't know why you can't download SnapashotConfused...did you try downloading the old version or new? It's weird because both should work.

I do not take my pics from youtube, cause like you said, they're blurry.Embarrassed I have the DVD set of Ramayan and Uttar Ramayan (sadly, the edited versionCry), which is still rather clear cause I keep them in good shape and have placed them under lock and key in my personal library so that nothing happens to them. I'm super protective of them as you can get confirmation from Aish.LOL I pull up my comp DVD player and play the particular DVD while using snapashot to click the pics I want, so they come clear since they're from the DVD. I used to have Snagit, which is another photo capturing software which not only clicks them, but makes them clearer by itser (you prob noticed that my past pic updates were clearer than my present), but it expired and you have to pay money to have it back so my dad said it's not necessary since I have snapashot.

Do you have the DVD set of Ramayan? If so, you too can use them to get clear pics.Big smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-27T07:52:54Z

Star_Pic Update_Star

Big smileHere is a 45 Pics Update of the Shabari and Ramji scene. Enjoy.Big smile

HugJai Shree Ram!Hug

Really love this scene sooooooooooooo much!Day Dreaming The actress who played Shabari Mata, and the Fruit Seller in SK, she's just superb in both roles.Clap I esp love her expressions of delight and devotion in this scene. Like Aish said, she is a great example of 'cute old people'.LOL 

And Sunil Lahri's expressons are just classic.ROFL Every expression on those 4-5 pics I took of him in a row were just too priceless to miss. Our Lakhan is just toooooooo cute and incomparable when it comes to such expressions.ClapLOL Am def making a siggie of just him with all those expressions.LOL

And I love all the pics of AG/Ramji, esp the one where he's smiling brightly and innocently at Shabari, as if conveying to her that her fruits taste like divine nectar.Day Dreaming And the 'eat the fruit or else' glance he's giving Lakshman just cracks me up.ROFL He hides the 'secret threat' with a subtle smile, but we all RS obsessives can catch it, eh?Wink Lol, I'm crazy.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 2010-05-27T08:04:16Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-27T09:31:52Z
Originally posted by ShivangBuch

Bhilani param tapasvini, Shabari jaako naam;
Guru Matang keh kar gaye, tohe milenge Ram.

Kab darsan denge,
Kab darsan denge, Ram param hitkaari,
Rastaa dekhat Shabari ki umar gayi saari,
Rastaa dekhat Shabari ki umar gayi saari.

Kahin koi kaantaa, Prabhu ko nahi chubh jaaye,
Pal pal mag jhaare, chun chun pushp bichhaye,
Mithe phal chakh kar, nitya sajaaye thaari,

Shri Ram charan me, praan base Shabari ke,
Prabhu darshan de to, bhag jage Shabari ke,
Raghunath praan-nidhi, par-jeevan-balihaari,
Raghunath praan-nidhi, par-jeevan-balihaari,

Kab darsan denge,

Hi Shivang,

Wow, thanks soooooooooo much for this song, really love it a lot!Day Dreaming The tune is so beautiful and the words of Shri Goswami Tulsidas are so beautifully written. Thanks for sharing it with us!Hug Would really appreciate it if you can translate both songs....whenever you find time.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Btw, I just updated the whole first page of this CC including the ToC and the Song Lyrics section. I added the links to the lyrics of the songs you gave, but I am not sure I put them in the right place...can you please check to see if I put them in the right order?Blushing Also, please do tell me if I missed a song or forgot to put it.

Thanks a bunch!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-27T10:35:09Z
@Lalita

My pleasure didi. I will do it very soon. Both translation as well as the checking of ToC. And really really great picture update. All those expressions are too good and cute by all the three Ramji, Lakshmanji and Shabari. And so as in Gunia's update as you rightly answered her. One more information (I know you might already be knowing it and Lola for 100% sure but still writing as this is the appropriate place for it). The singer of the song is Anuradha Poundwal and she must be very very young at that time.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-27T11:06:56Z

Bhilani param tapasvini, Shabari jaako naam;
This is a tribal woman of the greatest austerity, whose name is Shabari;
Guru Matang keh kar gaye, tohe milenge Ram.
Guru Matang had left her saying to her in his last words that Ram would meet her.

Kab darsan denge,
Thinking "When the Lord Ram who does the welfare of all will appear before me?"
Shabari's entire life passed in gazing at the path waiting for the Lord.

Kahin koi kaantaa, Prabhu ko nahi chubh jaaye,
"Let me ensure that no thorn injures lord's feet",
Pal pal mag jhaare, chun chun pushp bichhaye,
Thinking this, every minute she keeps on sweeping therefore the path & spreads all over the flowers by picking them each one by one,

After tasting the fruits and ensuring that they are sweet, always she is ready with the dish well decorated,

Shri Ram charan me, praan base Shabari ke,
Shabari's soul/life is living in Shri Ram's feet,

Prabhu darshan de to, bhaag jage Shabari ke,
If Lord appears before Shabari now, her fortune will shine,
Raghunath praan-nidhi, par jeevan balihaari,
Raghunath praan-nidhi, par jeevan balihaari,
The life is dedicated to Raghunathji who is the treasure of life and source of everyone's soul,
Kab darsan denge,
Thinking "When the Lord Ram who does the welfare of all will appear before me"
Edited by ShivangBuch - 2010-05-27T11:58:16Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-27T11:17:26Z

Hey Guys,

Here is a siggie of Lakshmanji's Adorable Expressions from the Shabari Pic Update....hope you like it.WinkEmbarrassed

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-05-27T11:39:18Z
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

Here is a siggie of Lakshmanji's Adorable Expressions from the Shabari Pic Update....hope you like it.WinkEmbarrassed

OMG!LOLLOLLOLLOL Cho chweeeet ale baba leLOLLOLLOLLOL......grt expressions literally 'Priceless'!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL U really captured d most precious onesLOLLOLLOLLOLWell done di....superb job.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapn thanx a bazillion for Shabri pic updt!Embarrassed
0 Likes this