Idhayam Mar 1-5 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Laksh for the updates.

Marrying Nandini was Shankar's own choice, not thrust down his throat.By throwing her out of the house , he shows his immaturity & hasty decision making tendencies.

This Mangu is really toooooooo much ,overdoing of her goody goody act was really irritating.
Thanks for the updates laksh..
Thanks for the Monday/Tuesday updates Laksh.

Mangu - Maangu Maangunnu Nadikkara. Appappa.

I feel Sorry for WF - not definitely sorry for Jeya. Shankar Can't think on his own.  Now I guess Brindha das will come for WF's rescue.
thanks for updates.... what useless husband and son -Sanky.... And deva aslo cant make any decesion alone...just follows sanky...Ponnamma's acting  is hundred times better anyone else in that serial...its seems they kept their brain at home before comes for shooting
Thanks Nithya for the update.

I don't know for some reason in this serial all men are shown brainless and heartless. Starting from Deva, AC, Shanky, Prasad, GD, Suma's hubby,.... and the list goes on(Gopal seem to be nice in the beginning and he seems to be falling back as well). Or in Mangu's husband case spineless. I don't know what is the logic.  How can Deva/Shanky send Kallu out of the house? If Shanky doesn't like it - he should move out. That is her house. Very weird logic or may be no logic at all I guess.
Edited by migan - 14 years ago
Thanks for the update. Most absurd serial.
Thanks for all the updates.  This is ridiculous, Shankar insisted on marrying Nandini against his mother's advice, now he throws her out of her house for marrying him to Nandini?  With sons like this, who needs enemies?  How does he get the right to order her out of her house?  It is he who must get out of her house, why should she get out?  Did he buy or build the house?  Ridiculous!  How can these TV people give such ideas to viewers?  This serial must be stopped and soon.

I am reminded of the times when my sons would beg me to stop singing while driving, and I would tell them that it was my car and I would sing, and when they had their own cars, they could do whatever they wanted in their cars, and I wouldn't object!  I also promised never to sing while riding in their cars!
Edited by eljay - 14 years ago
I am with eljay on this point. Shankar has absolutely no right drive his mother out of the house.Brainless Deva keeping mum is even more atrocious. If he feels this is the punishment for Kalyani for hiding the truth from him & his family, it is really absurd. He is making a mountain out of a mole hill. Kalyani  deserves a better husband who stands by her at the time of crisis. yes eljay the curtain should be drawn at the earliest.
You are right, Srima!  Neither son supported her and the husband kept quiet - she is better off without such useless relationships!  How can she ever accept her husband again?  This would do permanent damage to the relationship.  I am sure he didn't buy or build the house with his money alone, so how can he keep quiet at such a time?  Useless man.