It feels Great Writing MyOwn Blog:Mugdha Chaphekar

surbhi1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

On asking about her character "Aarti" in the show?? 

Mugdha says : Aarti is a lovely character...she is bubbly...loving...full of life and very happy....she is fond of family and culture...i too am the same..but aarti is more sweet than me...... 

The entire unit of Sajan Re jhooth mat bolo is a family and on asking abt her experience and any memorable incident till now... 

Mugdha says: Every day is a memorable one....we all cant stop laughing on the sets....its only laughter you will hear...its a lively and happy atmosphere ....we all sit together like a family and work, eat, talk... its fun!!!!!!!! 

On questioning abt how was the experience shooting in Mauritius and abt her coactors?? 

Mugdha reveals : It was great... mauritius is beautiful...i couldnot see most of it as was shooting but saw lil of it and its great.. its serene and lovely...m planning to visit it again with my family! and all co actors are my favourite..i enjoy with all....its a difficult question to say abt one ..i love everybody....i am the youngest one on the sets... so the most pampered one...i love all of my co actor equally!!!! 

After doing lots of serials and love by all viewers in Mere Ghar aayi eik Nanhi Pari,Dharamveer and Dharti ka veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan.....Wats ur plan for movies?? 

Mugdha happily says: My shows are gaining success and i am happy about it.. i consider myself fortunate to achieve a great appreciation and love from people...aftr prc and even a few months back i got a couple of offers for films..but i want to do something very performance-oriented...a character wich is strong and challenging..if somthng like it comes up i will definitely look forward to do it.. 

ON asking abt her most memorable moment in acting career and experience shooting in mumbai... 

She tells us there are lots of moments.......the news whn i won my 1st award, the stunts i performed, the compliments i got...every moment is a treasure! and i have always worked in mumbai since i was a kid...my 2 shows viz. prc and dv were in gujarat....i am again working in mumbai now! and its great as always! 

On finding out some of the unreaveled things about mugdha which her fans would love to know like her inspiration, role model.. 

Mugdha reveals.....Everything fresh and happening! a rising sun..a fresh flower... everything full of life inspires me to see things ...to work with enthusiasm!.....and nobody is my role model...but julia roberts, madhuri and kajol are my fav actors and i love to watch their movies..its my favourite thing to do when i am free...! I did my first tv show in marathi at the age of 5 and hadnt taken up the acting classes....! among my shows my favourite and lovable character is of Shera..it was a challenging one and the most difficult to perform and i enjoyed performing it alot... and fav show is Dharti ka veer yodha Prithviraj chauhan.... 

Mugdha tells us: that i m not a sports person but like to play badminton and love watching cricket on tv.. i like Sachin tendulkar the most...he is the shaan of aamchi Mumbai!! and i love cakes and my favourite are plum cake the most and sponge cakes!!!!! and In india if i got a chance then i would love to visit and see kashmir- our india's paradise! 

On asking abt the quality she sees while meeting and making friends she reveals its the honesty.... 

If u wouldnt be an actress then what mugdha would love to becum? she reveals...i would definitely have been an architect.. 

Mugdha happily told about her experience abt writing her own blog... 

It feels great...its a wonderful feeling that i get opportunity to interact with my friends....who like my work..to share with them my experiences..to wish them and get their wishes on festivals...its a great experiences... i thank to all my dear friends to create it for me!!! 

In the end....she gave some inspiring words for her fans..my fans are my friends...they are my inspiration...its their love and honest appreciation that encourages me to step ahead and i am fortunate to get so much love and support from them... 

Interviewer: Administrator of MCD