Email I wrote to HatsOff & the response

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello everyone
I wrote the email below to Hats Of and Today this is the  got a response from them .That means They will forward our petition to Star Plus.So guys keep trying.

"I will for sure"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last episode of BBB Season 2 has aired , I have some requests for you .

* Can you please forward this petition link to star plus which all BBB fans have signed and  which they are asking for the show to come back for a third season on star one or any other channel.There are more than 700 signatures on this petition which just goes on to proove how popular BBB is in online community .

&nbsp;http://gopetition.com/online/34025.html <http://gopetition.com/online/34025.html>

*  Also I did not liked what you did to Gattu in the last episode.If you were not going to let Gattu keep Gattuki , why did you handed her over to him in the first place .It was so heart breaking and sad to see Gattu depart  from Gattuki.As Fans , we do not want to see Gattu Sad.

* Can you please have Gattu and Baa and all other members of Thakkar parivaar visit Behnein family.Both these families  are Gujaratis and I dont think Star Plus should have any issue with it.

*  Can you please try and move BBB to star one and if Star Plus do not relents , can you please move it to another channel .I agree that you must have some sort of contract with them on this but I dont think Star Plus had or have any creative rights or inputs because it is entirely a creation of HatsOff and it has that unique HatsOff Touch to it.So Star Plus cannot argue in court of  Law and claim rights to this show.Also , if they give TRP as excuse show them our petition with more than 700 Signatures and still growing.

* Can you please release DVDs /CDs of  Baa Bahu Baby,Sarabhai vs Sarabhai , Khicdi and Instant Khichdi.Because the quality of all these serials have been really really good.They will sell like Hot Cakes.Fans will get to keep their favorite serial close to them and HatsOff would make profit.If SvS was ever created in International market , it would have been so popular because the concept of the show is so original

*  Last thing I want to say is about your serial Sukh by Chance .It is wonderful concept , very unique and has that BBBish quality to it But I would suggest you to make it more glamorous(by making women of the show look more pretty) and have some more comedy  which actually make you laugh(especially use Kanha,Tina,Kokila Ben,Bunti and Akaash).
Edited by birju4baby - 14 years ago
@ biru4baby- glad to know u emailed them and you got a reply. thanks for sharing. I emailed them but got no response. hopefully they will look at the petition. fingers toes crossed.
cool ..I hope they bring season 3 !!!...I luv this show alotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt