Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: tgodse

thanks sara di

no problem sweetie
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Beside Daya's promo here posted by me, i saw his another promo of gutur gu when sunil (silent pati) was giving water to the garden plants & daya was sleeping in his garden ........ accidentally that water start flowing on daya & daya beat that silent pati
i was holding my stomach in pain after laughing so much ....... i just love him
hope, that promo soon comes out on youTube channel ...... i saw it yesterday evening (& from that time i saw that particular promo for about 4-5 times)
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I hatehim being named DAYA SHETTY. huh. kitna sweet sa naam hai DAYANAND SHETTY...in CID its ok as he doesnt put his surname thr. though his house door had the name S> DAYANAND but fr real DAYANAND suits better...

BTW y r all ppl related to CID shwn by the letter S infront of their name?? recently i saw in an episode the criminal's name also had an S in the front! 😆 S CID
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Panchi-fanRamya

I hatehim being named DAYA SHETTY. huh. kitna sweet sa naam hai DAYANAND SHETTY...in CID its ok as he doesnt put his surname thr. though his house door had the name S> DAYANAND but fr real DAYANAND suits better...

BTW y r all ppl related to CID shwn by the letter S infront of their name?? recently i saw in an episode the criminal's name also had an S in the front! 😆 S CID

i too saw things like that in many episodes
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Panchi-fanRamya

Our trio...all 3 of them have their surnames starting with 'S'. That's why.
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Our trio...all 3 of them have their surnames starting with 'S'. That's why.

yup😆